Liberty Subaru

Daniel Rovelli

October 18, 2017

"Friendly and helpful."

- Phyllis Vogt

I recently leased a Subaru and Mike was my contact. He was very courteous and helpful. Explained everything to me and made me feel welcomed. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a car. Went over the features of the car in detail.

October 16, 2017

"I really like my car"

- so

Great price. Warm and friendly people and service. I spent a lot of time shopping for my car but they made my dream come true. Thank you.

John Clarke

October 15, 2017

"A pleasant experience "

- Evan123

We were looking for a car for our daughter a new driver. Michael Galo and his team at Liberty Subaru are a class act. Once he understood that we were looking for a used Forester in good condition, he went out of his way to contact us when one became available. He is knowledgeable and trustworthy. I never felt like I was bein pressured into buying the car. I would purchase a car from Mike and Liberty Subaru again.

New 2018 Subaru Forester, $25401