Liberty Subaru

Daniel Rovelli

Brian Goon, Sales Consultant, Liberty Subaru

Brian Goon

December 16, 2017

"Best experience buying a car. "

- Rubenescano

Ed was extremely friendly and candid. Told me everything I needed to know about the car which was verified by a previous independent carfax inquiry. He was not pushy and let me lead at my pace, and was very prompt with each step, no games or waiting around. Tom was great in helping me get all the finance papers in order, and did not give me trouble when changing my mind about warranty add-ons, he was understanding when realizing the budget concern. He explained everything in full detail more than once and made sure I understood everything. Both were professional and always very helpful. Only problem I had was a headlight not working a few minutes after I left. Called Ed promptly and he assured it would be handled next visit. Easiest and by far best car buying experience, I will definitely buy here again and recommend to everyone looking for a Subaru.

Ed Vogel
Tom Portee

December 15, 2017

"Dan Rovelli - ROCKSTAR !!! NONE BETTER! "

- Romeyd

If the prospect of working with a knowledgable, no pressure, efficient and friendly dealer is unappealing - then you can skip this review. If like me - you want straight talk, an informed decision making process, NO PRESSURE and a person who treats you like his most important client, go and see Dan Rovelli at Liberty Subaru. From start to finish Dan exceeded my expectations and melted my skepticism. He is sincere in his goal to please and in my case succeeded on every score. I would recommend him to any and all without qualification. You owe it to yourself to reach out and see for yourself. Compare your impressions after 5 minutes with Dan to 20 minutes with another. I bet he’ll be your guy. Fantastic experience. Thank you Dan ! I love my new Subaru!

Daniel Rovelli

December 15, 2017

"Fantastic experience with Alex Welch"

- JohnD

I have visited many dealerships in the NJ/NY area in the search of the right vehicle, and my experience with Alex Welch at Liberty Subaru stands far and above the rest. Many dealerships placed a significant amount of pressure on my family and I, making the process stressful and difficult to trust. Alex's friendly approach and knowledge were both outstanding, and truly made my car-buying experience enjoyable. He answered every single question that I had thoroughly and easily, and made several great vehicle recommendations that were true to my interests and not merely what the dealership may have wanted to sell. He allowed me to test drive any vehicle that I showed interest in right away, and put on absolutely no pressure. Alex is very easy to trust, and also offered a great price with all of the vehicle protections that I was interested in. I could not have asked for a better experience. Thank you Alex and Liberty Subaru!

Alex Welch