City World Toyota

Keith Dunkley

August 25, 2018

""Excellent customer service!!!!""

- Whyte

My experience at city world toyota was fantastic. This is my 4th purchase and one worth writing about. I was greeted as soon as I stepped in the showroom. The atmosphere was pleasant. Jumanni Hickson guided me throughout the process. There was no hassle, everything went smoothly. He was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and very patient as he answered all my questions. I explored my options, and with Jumanni's knowledge & expertise I was able to make a decision. Thank you Jumanni for providing impeccable customer service. I am happy!

July 27, 2018

"I will recommend this place to my friends..."

- seltzer

There are so many dealerships that only have their best interest in mind, but City World Toyota was an exception. Jumanni was my sales rep and I felt like he listened to my practical needs and respected my financial concerns of buying my first car. In other words, he didn't try to sell me a car I couldn't afford or didn't need. At the end of the deal, I drove away in my first car and I was happy. What more can I ask for?

July 19, 2018

"Lease"

- MLJL

Jumanni Hickson helped us with our lease, he was knowledgeable and helpful and very pleasant to work with. The music in the dealership was far too loud and not conducive to conducting business but they turned it down at my request. There was only one finance manager when we finally got to him he was very efficient.

• Guest Parking
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV Entertainment
  • Guest WiFi
  • Vending Machines | Snacks and Drinks
  • Authorized Toyota Parts & Accessories Dept.
  • Factory Certified Service Technicians