City World Toyota

4.3

October 19, 2017

"Trust and Believe"

- Ivan

I'm a very cautious consumer and leary of most sales people, so when I went to City World Toyota I was ready, full guards up. Travis Wyche was my sales rep. After describing to Travis what my car buying needs were, he recommended that I come back the next day to test drive a Certified Pre-owned Toyota Camry, and said that I was going to love it. I returned the next day, test drove the Camry, loved it, and purchased it on the spot. Travis and the City World Crew worked out the financial and DMV details and a day later I was driving my Camry. So, every detail about the car buying process happened exactly the way Travis said it would. There where no surprises, no hidden fees or price changes, and most of all no pressure. I was happy to find that Travis and City World Toyota were totally trust worthy.

Travis Wyche

September 04, 2017

"The Old Bait and Switch"

- Classic John

This is the 5th Toyota dealership I have visited in the last month. It is, by far, the worst business in the tri-state area if not the country. They literally low-low-balled me on my trade! Their car had a very attractive price. Then once I was there the sales manager pulled the switch. He added a laughable $2,624 in phantom fees! Including $997 destination fee on a used Camry! I could not contain my laughter. Who in the world 'buys' from these people? Those who leave this place with a car did not buy, they were conned. Oh, one more fee note, did I mention the $1,670 prep fee?! I immediately left thinking: Who buys from this place? Is there not a State Attorney General in New York? Moreover, do these individuals use such money to put food on the table for their kids?

Leo Bonetti

August 31, 2017

"Amazing Customer Service"

- Marcia

I visited this dealership looking to learn about different vehicles and prices. The sales person Aida Fermin was very friendly and welcoming. I had many questions and Aida answered all of my questions throughly. She then helped me identify the vehicle that is right for me and my family. I would definitely return and recommend this dealership to my friends and family.

Aida Fermin

• Guest Parking
  • Comfortable Lounge with Cable TV Entertainment
  • Guest WiFi
  • Vending Machines | Snacks and Drinks
  • Authorized Toyota Parts & Accessories Dept.
  • Factory Certified Service Technicians