Classic Audi

Peter Antonio Civale

November 10, 2018

"Edgar was awesome!"

- RFW

Knowledgeable, helpful and friendly! The sales experience was very easy. Edgar is it terrific sales person and I would recommend them to any and all.

November 06, 2018

"Leased an A4"

- dzambo

After I completed the lease of a Q7 for my college, he was very helpful in finding the right vehicle for me. Edgar understood my budget and what I was looking for, and offered only those options. Never pushed something that would be out of my price range. He was professional and extremely knowledgeable helping me to stay within budget. Edgar would be highly recommended if you are looking to purchase an Audi.

November 05, 2018

"No nonsense with purchase"

- Smw

Edgar was very helpful in the purchase of our new car. He worked to get us the car we were looking for and within our price range. When picking up the car, everything was ready for us to pick up the car. Much appreciated! Will be looking to get our next car with him as well.

Used 2017 Subaru Outback, $33995