Cliff Wall Subaru Mazda Mitsubishi

Robert  Peterson, Service Advisor, Cliff Wall Subaru Mazda Mitsubishi

Robert Peterson

"Periodic maintenance"

- LMC Verified Customer

I came in for my 97500 mile maintenance, which was done efficiently and quickly. John brought me my air and cabin filters, to see if I wanted them changed--boy, did I! Ditto for replacing the light above my license plate. He also told me that there was a recall on my air bags, and apologized that he didn't have time at this visit. We scheduled another time. They take such good care of me and my Forester. And the dog likes to come too!

John DeBauche

January 21, 2019

"A good buying experiences"

- john.llinas Verified Customer

They were good to work with, Lane answered all my questions, he was very helpful when we took delivery. Subaru kept us updated on our Forester as it went through the assembly process. Nick explained the different financing options as well as the extra warranty & other upgrades with not sales pressure. Over all it was a good buying experiences.

Lane Weber
Nicholas Schmit

"Friendly, knowledgable people"

- JOHNGRUNSETH Verified Customer

A friendly, hometown dealership and service department who know their cars and who appreciate their customers. I'm pleased with the level of care they show.

Robert Peterson