Holiday Ford

107 Reviews of Holiday Ford

May 10, 2018

"First Time Lease"

- amy2018

Holiday Ford service and sales team really took care of my family. I can't say enough nice things about the thoughtful care and customer service they provided. The sales team explained the lease process to me and I am so happy I made the choice to purchase my Ford Escape with them. I am a very satisfied customer!

Jennifer Steinman
May 11, 2018 -

Holiday Ford responded

Thank you for sharing about your experience, Amy! We're so glad that our team was able to make you feel comfortable and well taken care of, and we hope you're enjoying your Escape! If there's anything else that we can ever do for you, please feel free to reach out. Have a wonderful day, and thank you for driving with us!

May 10, 2018

"New friends"

- Tammy Chase

Robby and his team were extremely professional while making sure that we were completely well informed and satisfied. Robby actually searched the state for our exact requests and found our perfect vehicle. His communication was quick and extremely attentive. He was able to help us lease a beautiful vehicle in our price range. The entire process happened efficiently and smoothly. We are thrilled to have made new friends at Holiday Ford.

Robby Palagyi
May 11, 2018 -

Holiday Ford responded

Thank you for your awesome review, Tammy! Our team strives to go above and beyond so that each of our guests feels valued and drives home in the perfect vehicle for them, and we're happy to hear that was reflected in your recent visit. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle, and that we'll see you again sometime in the future! Welcome to the Holiday family, and thank you for driving with us!

May 07, 2018

"Great Experience "

- Jason Vander Velden

Car buying can be overwhelming but the process could not be easier at Holiday Ford. You'll appreciate low prices that you don't have to haggle over and a friendly staff that will work to meet your needs. They're upfront, honest, and accommodating - all qualities that will allow you to feel the excitement that new car buying should bring and the satisfaction of a fair deal.

May 08, 2018 -

Holiday Ford responded

Thank you for your thoughtful and thorough review, Jason! We appreciate your recommendation and you taking the time to share your feedback. We're so glad that our team was able to make your car buying experience easy, fun, and exciting, and we hope you're enjoying your new vehicle as well. Let us know if there's ever anything else that we can do for you, and thank you for driving with us!

May 05, 2018

"Undecided Buyers"

- Travis&LizZiebell

We came in with a budget in mind and were apprehensive of the whole process, no need to be apprehensive, we were welcomed and felt as ease right away! Jenna Baurichter went above and beyond. Ned Kelly was so informative and listened to our needs and wants. We could not have asked for two better sales representatives to help us out. Top notch and highly recommend to anyone looking for a new vehicle! We will be back in the future!

Other Employees : Jenna Baurichter
May 08, 2018 -

Holiday Ford responded

Thank you for your glowing review, Travis and Liz! Our team works hard to make sure all our guests have the best possible car buying experience and we're happy to hear that Jenna and Ned reflected that during your recent visit. We hope you're enjoying your new vehicle and we look forward to seeing you again in the future! Have a wonderful rest of your day, and thank you for driving with us!

May 02, 2018

"It was AMAZING. "

- Alikinz11

I gave the rating a 5 star because that’s what it is, a FIVE STAR BUSINESS. everyone in there is so sweet and very helpful! Especially Jenna Baurichter, the lady who helped make my dreams come true of getting a safe and reliable car for my daughter and I. And the car I have been wanting forever. She helped me every step of the way and made things so easy! She’s very understanding and very patient. She’s amazing at what she does! She even put a pretty pink bow on my Jeep when I went in to get it which made me cry. She’s honestly the best. If I could I’d most definitely give her a 10 star!

Other Employees : Jenna Baurichter
May 03, 2018 -

Holiday Ford responded

Thank you for sharing about your experience! We love hearing all our customers' stories and we're so glad that Jenna made your vehicle dreams come true! We hope that you and your daughter enjoy your new Jeep, and that we'll have the opportunity to serve you again in the future. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there is anything else that we can do for you. Have a wonderful rest of your day, and thank you for driving with us!

April 27, 2018

"Great team to work with to get a beautiful truck"

- grhoades46

Joe was great at answering my questions in a timely fashion and pulling others in when he did not quite know an answer. The team at Holiday Ford was able to work with me on my budget to put me into a vehicle I would love.

May 01, 2018 -

Holiday Ford responded

Thank you for your feedback! Our team works hard to provide nothing less than a stellar car buying experience and we're glad to hear your recent visit reflected that. If there's anything else we can assist you with, be sure to let us know! Thank you for driving with us!

April 27, 2018

"Extremely Professional"

- PackerFan

Joe, Jordyn and Chris were all very professional, honest and helpful throughout the sales process. They make an excellent team with the utmost integrity! It was a pleasure to work with them.

May 01, 2018 -

Holiday Ford responded

Thank you for the five-star rating! We're happy that our team was able to provide such a great experience for you, and hope you enjoy your new vehicle. Thank you for driving with us!

April 20, 2018

"FUN. Easy. "

- Kmurphy21

I had the most fun experience I’ve ever had in finding my perfect fit for my family. I gave out my “criteria” and my product specialist found exactly that! It was the most fun being able to trust the right people in finding my vehicle. They did not disappoint and my family has Holiday Ford (Joe amongst the Ford family) too thank!!!

Apr 23, 2018 -

Holiday Ford responded

Thank you so much for sharing about your experience! We love hearing our customers' stories, and we're glad that our team made your recent visit so fun and easy. We hope that you're enjoying your new ride as well, and that we'll see you again in the future! If there's anything else we can do for you, please don't hesitate to let us know, and thank you for driving with us!

April 16, 2018

"Great customer service..."

- BRIAN PETIT

Jordyn was very helpful through out the whole sales deal. I would highly recommend working with her to anyone. She went over the whole deal and made feel very comfortable with all the finance paper work.

Apr 18, 2018 -

Holiday Ford responded

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Brian. It's our goal to provide a straight-forward and stress-free car buying experience and we're glad that Jordyn was able to make your recent visit a pleasant one. We appreciate your recommendation, and hope that you're enjoying your new vehicle as well. Have a great day, and thank you for driving with us!

April 08, 2018

"Excellent Experience at Holiday Ford"

- Polo

Holiday Automotive from start to finish was a pleasure to work with. Robby went above and beyond finding us the exact Ford Explorer at a fair price. There wasn't ANY pressure to buy or come in to the dealership. Robby even contacted us when he was out of the state. He made the experience stress free, fast and professional. There are only a few dealerships in the area worth our time as most are high pressure and have arrogant staff. It was refreshing to do business with Holiday and will recommend Robby to friends and family. We will be coming back in a couple years for that Mustang!

Robby Palagyi
Apr 09, 2018 -

Holiday Ford responded

Thank you for your glowing review, Polo! Our team strives to provide nothing but the best possible car buying experience and we're so glad that Robby was able to help you find the perfect vehicle for you and provide an easy, stress-free visit. We appreciate your recommendation and we look forward to seeing you in the future when it's time for that Mustang! Have an awesome rest of your day, and thank you for driving with us!