Cloninger Ford of Hickory

Sales Professional

October 17, 2018

"Above and beyond "

- pinkston246

This was one of the best experiences I have had buying a car. Dillon was able to help me get the exact Escape I had been looking for! The financing guy (I am sorry, his name is Escaping (LOL) me) was great too. I would definitely recommend this dealership and Dillon to anyone looking to get into a new or used vehicle. Thanks again guys!!

Dillon Parker

September 10, 2018

"VERY BAD Experience!!!"

- claremont family

We were helping our son buy his first car. On Monday morning Sept.3, 2018 we had an appointment with Devron Cummings and he worked up a deal on a new Escape S. The offer was good for the day. When we went to purchase the Escape later that day he said it was sold from their other dealership. We called the next day to the other dealership and it was NOT sold at all. Why did we get this kind of treatment? Such a huge disappointment for my son and a terrible experience! They didn't even find us one. We will never ever buy from Cloninger Ford of Hickory. Devron Cummings and Jason Auman were the 2 we dealt with. The Reid Family

Jason Auman
Other Employees : Devron Cummings

September 07, 2018

"Bad bad bad sale person, very agressive toward me"

- Jada

This sale person was very agressive, demanding&terrible rude! Can't talk much abt my experience until steps r taking care of , But over all, this is the worst sale experience that I HV ever came across.. I will post more as the time progress!!!!

Other Employees : Duel