Cloninger Ford of Hickory

Matt Del Conte, Sales Professional, Cloninger Ford of Hickory

Matt Del Conte

Sales Professional

December 08, 2017

"Very professional and home warming service ( Go see Daniel )"

- Smithstt17

I have always Hated the car buying process but when I met Daniel out on the lot he changed my whole view on it. He answered every question I ask with honesty, and I felt as if I was being taken care of . I didn’t feel as if any games were being played like most other car lots . He was very professional and He helped me find the prefect truck with all the options I wanted on it with a great price !! Definitely recommend Daniel and Cloninger ford of Hickory ! Will be back in the future for sure !!

Daniel Harkey

December 07, 2017

"Great experience "

- JoniH

I had to give my salesman Dave Smith 5 stars. Not only because I love my new ucar but, because he really looked out for my best interests. I came in with a budget and an idea of what I wanted. He gave me great oprions that perfectly fit my needs and stayed well within my budget. Next time I need a vehicle I will go back to Cloninger Ford and ask for Dave 😊

November 29, 2017

"Finally got my truck!"

- Todd

David was great to work with. He made what, for some of us, is a terrifying experience...actually enjoyable. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a Ford.

Used 2015 Ford Escape