Cloninger Ford of Hickory

John Deal

September 10, 2018

"VERY BAD Experience!!!"

- claremont family

We were helping our son buy his first car. On Monday morning Sept.3, 2018 we had an appointment with Devron Cummings and he worked up a deal on a new Escape S. The offer was good for the day. When we went to purchase the Escape later that day he said it was sold from their other dealership. We called the next day to the other dealership and it was NOT sold at all. Why did we get this kind of treatment? Such a huge disappointment for my son and a terrible experience! They didn't even find us one. We will never ever buy from Cloninger Ford of Hickory. Devron Cummings and Jason Auman were the 2 we dealt with. The Reid Family

Jason Auman
Other Employees : Devron Cummings

September 07, 2018

"Bad bad bad sale person, very agressive toward me"

- Jada

This sale person was very agressive, demanding&terrible rude! Can't talk much abt my experience until steps r taking care of , But over all, this is the worst sale experience that I HV ever came across.. I will post more as the time progress!!!!

Other Employees : Duel

August 07, 2018

"Awesome Salesmen"

- Cooke,melinda2018

I just want to thank Jason and Devron Cummings for all the help they gave me in finding the Ford Explorer I wanted. These were some awesome guys. If you would like to buy a car without having a pushy salesman then you need to go by and see these guys at Cloninger Ford.

Jason Auman