Cochran Mazda North Hills

Brandon Rocco

John Huebner, Sales Consultant, Cochran Mazda North Hills

John Huebner

August 23, 2018

"An all around great car-buying experience"

- WVjeep

I drove 2.5 hours to buy a used vehicle from Cochran Mazda North Hills. Before arriving I had looked at the vehicle on their website, which offers links to the Carfax report, the estimated value of the car, and many other helpful features - nothing hidden or hard to locate, everything you need to know is presented to you! When I arrived, they had the vehicle out and ready for my inspection and test drive. I worked with three different gentlemen throughout the process, including the sales manager, David Auman. Everyone was kind, helpful, and made sure the buying process was as transparent as possible. I was there for a total of three hours, at most. In past car buying experiences I had to wait hours upon hours and deal with pushy sales people. This was not like that! By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. On my 2.5 hour drive home, the check engine light came on in my car and I worried this was all too good to be true. I called David to inform him of this, and he said they would take care of it. A week later the car was in the shop and Cochran Mazda payed for the fix, as promised. It ended up being nothing terribly major, but more importantly it felt great to know the folks at Cochran Mazda are not too good to be true. Just great at what they do! Highly recommend purchasing your next new or used car from them.

David Auman

August 14, 2018

"Easiest best car lease"

- HappyValleyBound

We set put to lease a car for our college students. After many hours spent at other dealers, we stopped by Mazda to test drive a CX5. Great deal, great car, great dealership.

Brandon Rocco
Other Employees : David Auman

August 11, 2018

"Hassle free, professional and total satisfaction !"

- Khalil Taylor

We were in search of a reliable, safe and affordable vehicle for a student who returns to school next month. We met with Vickie Desmond. She is awesome! She's kind, courteous and professional. She made us feel completely comfortable as we laughed, talked and shared stories. There were a few hurdles that we as buyers had to meet and she guided us through the complete process and aided us in understanding each step completely up to and through loan approval. The young man who the vehicle is for is proud and happy. His mother feels safe and secure in knowing that he has a new vehicle to travel safely to and from university. Thank you Vickie for making this process a wonderful one. I highly recommend you to those looking to purchase a vehicle.

Photos