Cochran Volkswagen South Hills

Trevor Savage

Jessica Cupini, Sales Manager, Cochran Volkswagen South Hills

Jessica Cupini

January 07, 2019

"Silver lining of a stolen car... Getting a new one!"

- Yins

This dealership eased the process of the somewhat traumatic experience of having my car stolen. After perusing the market, #1 Cochran had the best price nationwide for my vehicle. Upon confirming my interest, Trenton, Chris, and Brady took great care of me by getting me into my new whip while working with some awkward variables. They offered to drive back my rental to Enterprise. They ensured the car was ready with a full tank of gas. And they were some of the most sincere, non-pressuring sales folks I've ever dealt with. I'm so ecstatic I went to #1 Cochran VW to found this deal because I also experienced quality customer service. I felt as though they were as excited as I was to see me drive off in my new vehicle and will recommend the dealership to anyone I come in contact with wanting to buy a car. A+. Zoom zoom.

Brady Wonderly
Other Employees : Chris

December 13, 2018

"Excellent salesperson "

- Alfie3232

Very helpful, attentive and knowledgeable sales staff and clean showroom. This is the the third Jetta that I have leased from Cochran and I have bee very satisfied.

Jessica Cupini

December 05, 2018

"The real deal "

- Law2216

Trevor savage made my car buying experience fantastic ! He understood my needs for a car and meet them within my budget which was not easy . I was looking for a new car cause I was in an accident and I’m glad I went to him . He made me feel safe to drive a car again . The financial advisor Brady wonderly was just as fantastic, I knew exactly what I was paying for and knew I was getting the best price possible. They even took time with my kids and made the experience good for them , most dealerships I went to they just sat in the corner bored . Very trustworthy staff and all around dealership . T

Trevor Savage