Cocoa Hyundai

Brian Gore

October 12, 2018

"New car experience "

- Mr Tim

I was in need of a new car. My 2013 Elantra was in a wreck.,Went to Cocoa Hyundai talked with Steve Weighall about getting me a new Elantra SEL in bright blue. He found the car in a couple of hours since they didn't have it at the dealership.Steve and Cocoa Hyundai made it stress free for me getting the new car! This was my third Elantra I've bought at Cocoa Hyundai. I would recommend You look up Steve Weighall if your looking for a new or used car. I was treated with respect and courtesy by Steve in my search to get the new Elantra. Steve also took time to help me understand all of the new technology in the new Elantra. I've always been treated with Courtesy by everyone at the dealership. Thanks Steve for everything you did so I would get the car I was looking for. Thanks agin Steve and Cocoa Hyundai.. Allen Thompson

Steve Weighall

July 21, 2018

"VA to FL on I-95 temp 96 and AC failed!"

- Gaston

Our AC stopped working on I-95. We were diagnosed in SC and contacted your dealership and they were extremely helpful to us. They saved our vacation. THANKS!!!!

Parts mgr Bill and Service mgr Austin Wallace

July 15, 2018

"Amazing service"

- cv1007

Purchased my second vehicle here. Amazing service as always. I drive from Kissimmee because I know I’ll have a great experience here. Josh and Brian, who was excellent the first time as well, went above and beyond. Great customer service. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Brian Gore