Cocoa Hyundai

Certified Sales Professional
Brian Gore, Business Manager, Cocoa Hyundai

Brian Gore

July 21, 2018

"VA to FL on I-95 temp 96 and AC failed!"

- Gaston

Our AC stopped working on I-95. We were diagnosed in SC and contacted your dealership and they were extremely helpful to us. They saved our vacation. THANKS!!!!

Parts mgr Bill and Service mgr Austin Wallace

July 15, 2018

"Amazing service"

- cv1007

Purchased my second vehicle here. Amazing service as always. I drive from Kissimmee because I know I’ll have a great experience here. Josh and Brian, who was excellent the first time as well, went above and beyond. Great customer service. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Brian Gore
Carlos Lopez
Other Employees : Josh Snyder

July 05, 2018

"Took longer than expected"

- Hondarider87

Bought a pre-owned Hyundai Tucson. Talked to a salesman for a week and 1/2 about a used car we were interested in. Made an appointment to see the car and it was not there when we arrived. Had to wait 1 hour to see the car we wanted to purchase. They are more concerned with selling you a new car then selling you a used. Worked with Rand Schillinger which was a great experience. He was very knowledgeable and pleasant to work with.

Carlos Lopez