Cocoa Hyundai

Dan White

June 15, 2018

"Awesome Dealership"

- Mimi2016

I just purchased my 4th vehicle from Cocoa Hyundai. I live in Melbourne but prefer to drive to Cocoa Hyundai vs dealing with a closer Hyundai dealership. I am always treated with respect, professionalism, and made to feel like a VIP.

Sheldon Smith
Brian Gore
Carlos Lopez
Other Employees : Francesco Tartagliine, Taylor Dayhoff

May 09, 2018

"Cocoa Hyundai Certified Pre Owned"

- wynnv123

This place gives new meaning to term "crooked H". After extensively searching for a Certified Pre Owned Sonata we located one at Cocoa Hyundai, It was a 2017 Base with 12,867 miles for $14,871. The car was for my girlfriend and low mileage was a main factor is choosing a vehicle. The price seemed low but the cars history showed it to be a rental and they typically sell for less. My girlfriend inquired about the vehicle and was promptly told this car was not CPO (the car is listed as CPO on Hyundai's website and others) but they could certify it at an additional cost. She then requested a out the door price. Once the quote was received I called and spoke with a sales rep and questioned what the additional fee of $1295.00 for "accessories" was on the invoice. He stated the car was not CPO and the "accessories " fee was to have the car certified. I questioned this and stated that the car is listed on the dealership website as well as the Hyundai Certified Pre Owned website. And questioned if that was false advertisement. The sales rep said he would speak with the general manager and call me back. He called back and stated I was correct the car is CPO and he would sell me the car at the listed price plus tax and dealer mark up. A new quote was received minus the "accessories" fee. We notified them that we would be driving down from Jacksonville the following morning to look at and possibly purchase the vehicle. Once we got there we looked over the vehicle and noticed the mileage was approximately 2000 miles more on the odometer than what was listed on the website and quote. (red flag #1) We checked the VIN and it was the same car listed. We then test drove the vehicle and noticed it pulled strongly to the right (red flag #2). I questioned why a CPO vehicle would be allowed to be test driven if the car didn't steer straight and was told by the sales rep that it was probably low air pressure in the tire or the front end needed an alignment and he would get that taken care of. (red flags # 3,4 and 5). We proceeded to go forward with the purchase but with hesitation and began questioning several things. We were repeatedly told they would take care of any issues with the vehicle. Once inside the finance directors office I once again questioned how with the Hyundai comprehensive 150 point checklist the car not going straight would be pretty high on the list of checkpoints. Soon after the sales rep came into the office and said we have a problem. They took us to the shop area where the car was on a lift and began explaining to us the car had been wrecked and repaired (the car fax report said no accidents) and with the vehicle on the lift you could physically see the front wheel was twisted and the bondo repairs .At that point they said we can not sell you this car and began showing us other Sonatas with considerably higher mileage and 2 model years older .I asked to speak to the general manager and although apologetic he made several offers to sell me a new Sonata at what I considered to be offensive pricing after what had just transpired.We then promptly left the dealership and went elsewhere and purchased an CPO Sonata from another dealer. After speaking with several dealers It was clear from their comments what Cocoa Hyundai did was a big no no. And stated that they could be fined for trying to sell a car as CPO that obviously wasn't even looked at. I am not one to take to the internet to air my drama but the whole experience was less than pleasurable. This car is still on their website as I type this and hope this information can be beneficial to someone.

April 09, 2018

"Great Experience"

- JSAND

Purchased a used vehicle and it was a great experience from the minute we arrived on the lot, until we walked out with our beautiful car. Thanks Dan and Brian for a great experience.

Dan White