Coggin Acura

Michael Cruz

December 28, 2018

"Exceptional "

- Mfry

My experience with Coggin Acura was amazing. Philip was very genuine, kind, and professional. He took the time to show us everything the RDX has to offer. The purchasing process was seamless and Angel was very knowledgeable, and super sweet. Would definitely recommend Coggin Acura!

December 27, 2018

"Dealership and sales rep were awesome"

- zxjjjohn

I had stopped in to look at the new 2019 Acura's and realized after a test drive I couldn't afford a new car. Philip recommended other cars,but my wife had a certain color and interior in mind. I had visited the other Acura dealership in West Palm beach and wasted a lot of time and a 150 mile round trip, and I never got a chance to even drive the car my wife was looking at. I called Philip back the next day on another car and he had given me a price over the phone and the amount I wanted to pay with my trade in. When I got there he had the car washed and cleaned and we took a test drive. He thoroughly went thru the options, and I couldn't ask for better service. Philip was awesome and gave me the deal I wanted . Also Dan the manager and Angel the Finance manager were great.

Other Employees : Dan and Angel

December 20, 2018

"No pressure by any Coggins staff"

- rck

Recently paid a visit to three Acura dealer to purchase a 2019 MDX. Decided to purchase at Coggins Acura. The main reason was Phillip Hayes our sales consultant. He was by far the most knowledgeable of the Acura product.. There was no pressure that we felt at the other dealerships. The atmosphere at Coggins was very relaxed compared to the competitors. The others seemed to follow the trend of the fast food industry, in and out quick'. Phillip introduced us to the General Manager James Slezak and they worked great as a team and made the sale painless. Just turned 70 and have made many auto purchases, some good some not so good. Phillip made this suprising easy and have already recommended Coggins to my neighbor because of Phillip .

Other Employees : James Slezak, Angel in Business Office