Coggin Buick GMC of Orange Park

Anthony Gioia, Sales Client Advisor, Coggin Buick GMC of Orange Park

November 17, 2018

"The wait was great."

- Jomayo03

It took most of the afternoon but our Salesman Anthony Gioia kept us busy with the test ride, stories and just pleasant conversation. Ghassan Korkmaz assured us he was taking care of the financial side of the deal and was Very personable. Before we knew what was happening we were ready to drive home in our new truck. Everyone did a great job.

Other Employees : Ghassan Korkmez

November 16, 2018

"Top notch customer service!"

- ChadS

Last month I started the truck shopping. I made contact with a dealer in South GA that my dad was buying from and dealer in Gainesville, FL where I live. I was looking for a 2018 Sierra 1500 SLT. Both of the dealers were within $500 for comparable trucks; however, the dealer in Gainesville informed me that the only way to buy from them was to finance through GM which I found odd. I knew there was an additional rebate for financing through GM, but was not happy about being forced to. I also wasn’t wanting to drive 4hrs to buy in GA if I could find a similar deal closer. That’s when I decided to send an online inquiry to several dealers within a couple hours of Gainesville. Coggin was one of them. The next morning I got a call from PJ. He was very nice and told me he thought he could find me what I was looking for and he did. I filled out an online credit app at 4:30 that afternoon. At 5 he asked if I wanted the truck that day. I informed him that I didn’t want to drive 1.5 hrs that night and it would be later that weekend before I could get it due to my work schedule. He said that he didn’t expect me to come get it and offered to have a salesman deliver it. At 9pm Walle the salesman delivered the truck to me. My wife and I filled out the paperwork at our dining room table and Walle took my trade back with him. I have since followed up with both PJ and Walle after the sale on a couple of things that they’ve both been more than willing to assist with. Ive bought many cars over the years both new and used, but these two guys and this dealership so far have been the best I’ve ever done business with! Thanks guys!!!

Wallid (Wally) Baroody
Peter (P.J.) Knipp

November 14, 2018

"Not pushy"

- DLSJAX

This is the second vehicle our family got from Coggin GMC with Anthony as our salesman within the past 12 months. No haggle back and forth with management. Great experience!!

Used 2007 Chevrolet Silverado