Coggin Buick GMC of Orange Park

Brian Bretz

Anthony Gioia, Sales Client Advisor, Coggin Buick GMC of Orange Park

Anthony Gioia

November 10, 2018

"Great, Friendly and Helpful"

- Sparksi

Wally Baroody was great at everything. He worked with me for about a month to find me the perfect car for me. He showed me how to work the new car and or the new features on the car. He walked me through all the paperwork and friendly as a person can get. He didn't push anything on me that was out of my range. All I can say is Wally made this process easy and uncomplicated for me. He will help you find what you are looking for the price you want. Gus in the finance department was helpful as well and made thing work and looks out for the customer.

November 02, 2018

"Excellent and professional "

- Mo1234

Excellent service, very knowledgeable and willingness to help. Was able to find rebates and finance options to work with my budget. Very smooth operation. Will recommend.

October 31, 2018

"Thank you salesperson Brian Bretz. "

- Bjtcat

I had salesperson Brian Bretz to be on the lookout for a replacement for my SRX. He found me a 2017 Acadia Limited and worked his magic and made it work financially for us. The is the second car Brian has helped us purchase. Thank you.

Brian Bretz