Dealer Reviews

Find the best dealership for you.

Service Reviews

Find good folks to fix your car.

Cars for Sale

Find the right car for you.

Car Recalls

Make sure your car is safe to drive.

Coggin DeLand Hyundai

Kyle Rudd

Juan  Martinez, Sales Consultant, Coggin DeLand Hyundai

Juan Martinez

June 04, 2019

"Purchased 2019 Kona 2/18/19"

- Grether17#

As stated above. Purchased a 2019 Kona and was promised a $500.00 bonus because of my military service. Still waiting for almost four months.

May 25, 2019

"Great buying experience and aftersale support"

- apolyak

I visited Coggin Hyundai in December 2018. Kyle was a salesman who helped me to chose the right vehicle to lease. He is very knowledgeable, positive and friendly. I occasionally call him when I have questions regarding car functionality, and I always get great service. Even though Coggin is not my closest dilership, I would always come there to get the car serviced or for the new lease when the time comes. Great people.

April 10, 2019

"Best dealership in Volusia County"

- AAusua89

I had the pleasure to do business in this dealership twice and the person who made everything possible for me to get a new vehicle is Thomas Tatti. He does care about the customers, making sure to find a vehicle suitable for your needs and working hard so that you can go home in a new vehicle. My situation was pretty challenged and my expectations for getting a new car were really low but this gentleman made sure that I wouldn't leave the dealership disappointed. Now, I am enjoying a brand new Santa Fe in a affordable monthly payment thanks to Mr. Tatti.

Used 2014 Volkswagen Eos, $15991