Coggin Nissan On Atlantic

Sales Associate

December 02, 2018

"Good service"

- Drakevoid

I gave the best rating because I had the best experience. Terrell Harvey was the best salesperson I have ever encountered. Very precise with providing great information

terrell Harvey

November 26, 2018

"Overall good experience."

- Mcmere

Nelly Morallo has helped my parents the past years on purchasing vehicles. Now I’m getting to buy my first car as an adult here at Nissan with her helping me out. She really tries to get you the best deal possible and works with you.

Nelly Morallo

November 19, 2018

"No hassle experience"

- altima-a-holics

My husband's 2011 Nissan Altima was recently rear-ended and subsequently totaled. After days of online searching for deals and looking into "other makes and models of vehicle" we came back to the dealership where we purchased our 2005 Nissan Altima-our first of 4 Nissans. We were greeted by Mr. Wayne Bolai and Daniel Linkov, who were both very friendly, professional and actually listened to us. Manager Mark was also very professional and courteous. Needless to say, we walked way with a great deal and Nissan #4--shout out to the manager Mark and the finance guy Patrick. This was truly a hassle free experience!

Wayne Bolai