Coggin Nissan On Atlantic

Toni Bleta

Sales Associate

Wayne Bolai, Sales, Coggin Nissan On Atlantic

August 18, 2018

"2018 Nissan Rogue Midnight Edition"

- cmc1243

I dropped into Coggin Nissan on Atlantic after seeing all the great deals which Nissan had on the Rogue. My only intention was to check it out and take one for a test drive. I got a deal I couldn’t pass up, especially for my trade-in, a 2005 Frontier Crew Cab. Worked with Bryan Shannon in sales who is very personable and knowledgeable on the product. Worked with Eddie from Houston in finance (sorry, can’t remember his last name) who explained everything available to me withe pros and cons. Overall, an excellent experience!

Bryan Shannon and Eddie

August 08, 2018

"Wayne made the process fun & easy!"

- Hollister91

I needed to get a new car for a while, so when i decided to go take a look at a vehicle i saw on nissans website, Wayne Bolai was prompt, and made the process as painless as possible! Highly recommend!

August 06, 2018

"Wayne Bolai goes above and beyond"

- n2ali

I went to Coggin Nissan because I wanted to upgrade my current vehicle. I’m a mother of 3 children so I needed space but I also didn’t want to be pressured into buying something that was over my budget. Wayne Bolai was very pleasant and patient from the beginning. He listened to what I needed and wanted and was able to narrow down my choices for me. He made sure that the car I purchased was reliable and well within my budget. It was almost effortless. I was dreading the whole finance process which usually takes a long time but that was also very well coordinated and painless. I ended up buying a Nissan Pathfinder and I couldn’t be more pleased. My kids were excited for the upgrade from my 2007 Toyota Sienna. I know where I’m going the next time I have to upgrade my vehicle. Thank you Wayne! My kids thank you as well.

Used 2012 Scion xB