Coleman Subaru Kia

439 Reviews of Coleman Subaru Kia

April 13, 2018

"PERFECT"

- vito

Outstanding all around,. It was welcoming and very attentive, The whole team really went out to make every effort to provide the best service possible.

Scott Bregman
Other Employees : Ron - finance manager, Mark service manager & John, general sales manager
Apr 16, 2018 -

Coleman Subaru Kia responded

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are so pleased to hear that you had a wonderful experience while visiting our store! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have and enjoy your new vehicle!

April 12, 2018

"First ever pre owned purchase "

- Gutchecker

Russ was relaxed and unpressured with a very unusual capacity for a sales pro ( he listens well)! He is very experienced but does not lord it over you. His advice and tips on choice of model and year traded me up 25 per cent over my budget but in a good value based way. He saw the deal through getting me to finance car via dealer vs blank check car loan I had bus my bank. I was not treated like a quick used car sale but like a full customer of Coleman. He also delivered my car so I could avoid a bus or Ueber trip back to dealer. Russ earned this review by his care and professional handling!

Angelica Rodriguez
Ceaser Cueto
Other Employees : Russ Sabine and met finance guy
Apr 13, 2018 -

Coleman Subaru Kia responded

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are so pleased to hear that Russ was able to properly assist you during your time at our store! Customer service is very important to us and we are glad we could accomplish it! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have, and enjoy your new vehicle!

April 08, 2018

"Great Experience"

- K & J 240

We were on the look out for a luxury car, but not ready to buy right away. After seeing the OPTIMA and spoke to Todd Garry and the rest is history. We're now proud owners of the 2018 KIA OPTIMA, and very pleased.

Todd Garry
Ceaser Cueto
Other Employees : Graybush
Apr 13, 2018 -

Coleman Subaru Kia responded

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are so happy to hear you had a great experience while visiting Coleman Kia! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have, and enjoy your new Optima!

April 05, 2018

"Easiest and nicest experience in leasing!!! "

- Basslady

Working with Todd, Mike, and the entire finance staff at Coleman was an extreme pleasure! They got me exactly what I wanted at a price I could afford. My car was clean and ready to go when I arrived for pick up. Todd gave me an overview on how all features worked and answered all my questions. No wasted time! I highly recommend the Coleman dealership!!!!

Mike Bolden
Todd Garry
Apr 06, 2018 -

Coleman Subaru Kia responded

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are so happy to hear your experience at Coleman Automotive was 5-stars! Customer service is very important to us and we are very happy we could achieve it! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have, and we hope to see you back in the future!

April 05, 2018

"By far the best experience in leasing a car"

- AM Chocka

It was such a pleasure working with Pete! He is reliable in every sense of the word. He delivered the car at my home, outstanding customer service. This is our second Subaru Impreza. We love it!

Apr 05, 2018 -

Coleman Subaru Kia responded

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are so happy to hear that Pete gave you the best customer service! Enjoy your new Subaru, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

April 04, 2018

"Great Experience!"

- Tanner Savidge

I recently bought a new car from Coleman. I talked with Pete over the phone and through email as I lived from out of the the area. Pete was very attentive and responded quickly to my requests. When I arrived at the dealership the car was already to go. I was in and out in a timely manner. Overall a great car buying experience and Pete was great to work with.

Apr 04, 2018 -

Coleman Subaru Kia responded

Tanner, thank you so much for the excellent review! We are so pleased to hear that you had an outstanding experience and that Pete Duma was able to properly assist you with your car buying experience! Enjoy your new vehicle!

April 03, 2018

"Crosstrek"

- Lgprice

Just bought my first Subaru and I couldn’t be happier! Scott Portland was extremely helpful and very knowledgeable. Everyone was super nice. Overall a great car buying experience.

Scott Portland
Apr 04, 2018 -

Coleman Subaru Kia responded

Thank you so much for the excellent review! We are so pleased to hear that Scott Portland was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have, and enjoy your new Subaru!

April 01, 2018

"Awesome experience!..."

- Gemson

If you’re looking for a car in this dealership, look for Peter Duma, he’s very friendly, efficient & awesome to work with. Highly recommended. Also had an excellent experience with Stephanie.

Apr 02, 2018 -

Coleman Subaru Kia responded

Thank you so much for the excellent! We appreciate your kind words, and your recommendation means the world to us! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have!

March 30, 2018

"Outback 2018"

- Peter

This is my first time dealing with Coleman Subaru. The buying experience was great! Peter Duma is one of the nicest and most professional salesmen I've dealt with. My son and I are very pleased with the car.

Other Employees : Mark John
Apr 02, 2018 -

Coleman Subaru Kia responded

Peter thank you so much for the excellent review! We are so happy to hear that you and your son are very pleased with your new Outback! Enjoy your new Outback, and please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have!

March 26, 2018

"New Outback"

- Don

Second Outback I have purchased from Coleman. Pete Duma is great - easy to work with, thorough and professional. Got a great deal and a great car.

Mar 26, 2018 -

Coleman Subaru Kia responded

Don thank you so much for the excellent review. We are so happy to hear that your experience at Coleman Subaru was 5 star! Please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions you may have, and we look forward to seeing you in the future!