Coleman Subaru Kia

Selection Specialist
Michael Colavito, General Sales Manager, Coleman Subaru Kia

Michael Colavito

January 10, 2018

"Friendly and Straightforward Customer Service"

- Laura D

Todd Garry provided excellent customer service when I went into purchase my 2018 Subaru Outback on New Year's Day. Despite working primarily with Kia, Todd walked me over to the Subaru side of the dealership (which was officially 'closed' for the holiday), and set me up with a test drive of a Subaru Outback at the specification level I was interested in. Todd spent a lot of time with me (about 4 hours in total that first day), and helped me secure a vehicle in my preferred color and trim. He was professional, knowledgeable, and friendly. I did not feel pressured or rushed, which I appreciate when making a big purchase. I received a fair price for both my trade-in and my new Outback. When it came to picking up my Subaru, Todd arranged a time that fit my work schedule. He was available to answer questions, chit chat, and along with Scott Bregman (a Subaru-specific salesman) walk me through the ins and outs of my new Outback. Scott took the time to sit with me in my new Subaru, explain all the features, set up my phone, and customize the control panel. Scott walked me around the car pointing out everything from the lift-gate to the defrosters on the side mirrors. Todd attached my temporary plates for me, and installed my all-weather floor mats himself. The service was truly concierge-level, and beyond what I expected. It definitely exceeded all my past car-buying experiences. I would highly recommend Todd Garry, Scott Bregman, and the team at Coleman Kia and Subaru.

Scott Bregman

January 08, 2018

"Great Customer Service"

- JQM

I spent the last 6 months or so looking to get a new car, and ended up going to Coleman Kia because of the people there. After going to at least 6 other dealerships and giving my name and info, this place was the only one that followed up with me a couple times a month letting me know what cars have come in and what deals were available. When I decided to get a car, Todd made the whole experience painless, even when I made him test drive just about every car available. None of the other dealers had that kind of patience with me. Thanks!

January 06, 2018

"No hassle."

- MR Livingston

Didn't feel pressured at all. Would have liked a little more room to negotiate! Financing was a particularly good part of the experience, found more room to bring prices down there. I can't remember the name of the finance guy right now.

Peter Duma