Coleman Subaru Kia

Michael Colavito

November 18, 2017

"Pleased"

- Ed Goldman

Buying a car to me is like visiting a middle-east bazaar where nothing has a price and everything is bargained. That's the way all my previous car-buying experiences have been no matter where I have lived or the different dealers. It is what it is. Same for going to a doctor's office or hospital. We're shocked (after the fact) what we spent for a brief hospital stay and no control over "shopping" for care. Since I can't change the buying model, I was pleasantly surprised at my experience leasing a Kia from Coleman. Every single person was enjoyable to meet and they went out of their way to make me a customer. Through it all, I will recommend Coleman to people I know and especially Scott Bregman, the person I dealt with who got me into a car I wanted that was within my budget. Since buying a car is never a one-to-one experience, I also got to meet the sales manager (the closer) and the general manager who approved the sale. All seemed helpful and treated me with respect.

Scott Bregman

November 17, 2017

"Great Experince with a Friendly Dealership"

- jpsellner

I gave this dealership a rating of 5 out of 5 due to the warm friendly atmosphere they create when you walk thru the door. They make purchasing a car a breeze from the test drive to the financing of the car. I had to order my car and it was ready two days after agreeing to a price which was very reasonable. They add small touches as well like a sign welcoming you to the family. They do their best to make the experience of buying a car an enjoyable one. Todd Garry knows his stuff and was a pleasure to do business with. Car shopping can be a pain, but Todd never lost contact via phone and email, and was patient as I took my time selecting my car. I felt very comfortable giving this dealership my business. I look forward to a wonderful relationship for years to come.

Todd Garry

November 13, 2017

"Smooth and easy experience!"

- BC

Great experience at Coleman. Both Scott and Jon made the buying process pleasant and easy. Got the best deal possible with no "harassment" nor haggling. Would highly recommend the dealership and Scott and Jon!

Scott Portland