Colonial Mazda

Nelson Mejias

February 19, 2018

"Very helpful"

- Brett Dorman

I asked a lot of questions back and forth via e-mail with Heather Ramos and she answered them all quickly and pleasantly, and made sure I understood the information at all times. Would definitely work with her again.

Heather Ramos

February 17, 2018

"I Could Not Ask for Anything More"

- ZoomZoomGirl

I came to Adam Dean to discuss the possibility of trading in my 2012 Mazda 3 (which had been VERY good to me) for a newer model with lower mileage. I walked out with an affordable monthly payment on a BRAND NEW 2018 Mazda 3. He was more than fair with my trade-in offer and estimated a monthly payment within my budget. He answered any questions I had thoroughly and with complete transparency in a no-pressure atmosphere. After I decided he had made me an offer I couldn't refuse, I got everything I wanted and more within an hour from entering the door to purchase the vehicle. I could not have asked for a smoother process or more exceptional service both from my sales associate and Jay my financier. Bravo! You have a customer for life.

Adam Dean
Jay Barnard

February 15, 2018

"Great car-buying experience"

- SarinaHoda

My 2015 CX5 lease was coming up when Nelson proactively reached out to me regarding some options. He made the entire experience seamless and kept me informed of all of the great changes Mazda has done to the car. I was in my new 2017 CX5 in no time and absolutely love it!! In addition to the car being one of the best vehicles I've ever driven, the entire staff at the dealership have always been great to work with. Customer Service can be difficult to find these days but Mazda always does it right. Thank you!!

Nelson Mejias