Colonial Mazda

Heather Ramos, Internet Manager, Colonial Mazda

Heather Ramos

Internet Manager

August 18, 2018

"Mazda CX-3 first new car "

- Nick970

From start to finish it was a seamless and enjoyable experience! Adam was extremely helpful and respectable. This was my very first new car purchase on my own and I was blown away with the amount of consideration for my opinions and input. I’m extremely happy with my experience and I will certainly recommend Colonial Mazda to everyone I know.

August 09, 2018

"Fantastic service "

- Tcollins76

Adam, David, and Jay all provided me with the best customer service. I had been in a few times over the past 2 years looking for a vehicle, and Adam has been there every time to assist me. I appreciated the fact that not once have I felt pressured any of the times I did stop in to look/test drive a car. They were patient, kind and respectful of what I was looking for in a vehicle and explained many of the benefits and services they offered, making me feel 100% confident in my purchase! I LOVE my brand new Mazda cx3! Thank you ALL so very much for your superb service!

Jay Barnard
Dave Adam

July 16, 2018

"A+++ Staff"

- Joaomiata

My sales person was Brette Boockvor. She was very nice and easy going, made everything simple from start to finish. All of the staff was outstanding and honest.

Brette Boockvor