Colonial Mazda

Nelson Mejias

September 24, 2017

"Easygoing Experience "

- Wendy

My Sales Associate Adam took care of everything as well as broke down what I needed to do. I took a bit longer than most to finally pick up my CX-5 due to extenuating circumstances but through it all he was patient, always upbeat and accommodating. I came in knowing exactly which vehicle I wanted via TrueCar and that is what I was shown. No dealer fast-talk involved, surprisingly not even from the finance manager who took extra time to make sure I got it. Though I didn't get the navigation I'd hoped for, (per the General Mgr) I'm satisfied that I got just what I needed in the end. The car-buying process has certainly changed from what it used to be. The only other thing I'd mention is that the nearby sales associates instead of acknowledging a visitor, politely ignore you.

Jay Barnard

September 22, 2017

"2018 Mazda cx3"

- Tabooli

Adam made the process of buying a car fun and enjoyable !!! He was very helpful knowledgeable and anticipated my needs . He also addressed my concerns I had with buying an SUV type of car .

September 18, 2017

"Great Experience!"

- Amanda004

It was my first time buying a car on my own so I was fairly nervous and no idea what I was doing. Adam was very helpful and friendly throughout the entire process!

New 2018 Mazda CX-3