Colonial Mazda

Dave Adam

October 10, 2018

"Fabulous! "

- michelleem1984

Adam Dean and the rest of the staff, including the business manager, were so wonderful to work with! They were easy to talk to, didn’t hassle me for the business, and explained everything I needed to know. Coming from an Audi and also moving to CT from NY, I had tons of questions but they answered everything. I was literally in a new car in one day with no problems! I’m really happy with my new car and I’m glad I went with Mazda. I feel happy that a new family has taken me in.

October 09, 2018

"Warm and friendly "

- RichardG

I drove to the dealership with no appointment and Cody welcomed me with open arms. After spending a few minutes with him I realized he was an extraordinary guy. I went in to purchase the MX-5 and I barely had any experience driving stick shift. He had the patience to teach me how to drive this particular vehicle. Jay from finance took the time to explain every document I was signing and really made the process painless.

Cody Stone

October 09, 2018

"Friendly group and easy going experience"

- jlines09

Adam and the rest of the Colonial Mazda staff were all extremely friendly and easy to talk to, no-nonsense, and the whole experience was painless. They were knowledgeable and helpful at every step of the way. As a first time new car buyer, I didn’t know what to expect, and couldn’t have asked for it to have gone more smoothly.

Heather Ramos