Colonial South Chrysler Jeep Dodge

David Bernier, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Colonial South Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Sales & Leasing Consultant
Tony Moreira, Sales Consultant, Colonial South Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Tony Moreira

Joe  Perry , Sales Consultant & Automotive Enthusiast, Colonial South Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Joe Perry

Sales Consultant & Automotive Enthusiast

Mary Durocher, Office Manager, Colonial South Chrysler Jeep Dodge

Mary Durocher

Office Manager

December 28, 2018

"Unethical and violation of Consumer Protection Act of. Ma"

- KenL1985

Shady, unethical and beyond upset!! They still have my $5,000 down payment😡😡 I Called about a car listed on Car Gurus yesterday morning, 12/27/2018. It is a 2012 Equinox which is still listed for sale online.I was told that it is available and to come down to check it out so I drove the hour each way and test drive the vehicle with Tony. I was very upfront with Tony that my wife was in a car accident with her old car and I have been looking at several vehicle and the next day( today) the rental was due back so I would be purchasing a car regardless on Friday. Fast forward to last night and I put a 5k cash downpayment and started on the loan paperwork but being after 5 would have to wait to today to finalize. Find out the car was already sold and that they Still haven't returned my $5k😡😡 The car is still listed on here for sale. Then tried to upsell me a Honda for 5k aka known as bait and switch and illegal violation of the consumer protection act of Massachusetts!

Other Employees : Three employees througout told me the vehicle was available when I asked: Courtney initial phone Call. Tony on test drive and while taking downpayment. Lou

November 27, 2018

"Just bought a Jeep"

- Dino

Driving my new jeep is so much fun. It runs and drives well and I'm really excited about it. I bought it from Dave at colonial. He was really helpful and informed me about everything I wondered and had questions about. I will go back later when I needed another car.

November 13, 2018

"Jeeps are life"

- Bradjeeplife

I am so stoked with my new Jeep. Dave helped me get everything done and signed so I could drive away with the beaut. It's exactly what I was looking for and I couldn't have asked for anything more from him or colonial.

Used 2012 Jeep Wrangler, $24000