Colonial Subaru

Certified Subaru Sales Consultant

May 10, 2018

"Above & Beyond"

- Booger17

This was my first big purchase and I've gotta say, both Dan and Erwin made the entire experience a memorable one. They found the exact car I was looking for, and made sure I felt secure in moving forward with the car-buying process and that I felt protected in the future. They had my back and busted their butt to make things work for me. I'm super excited to let people know how great Dan and Erwin are at Colonial Subaru.

Daniel Holuba
Erwin Carranza

May 10, 2018

"Excellent Experience with TJ Maguire"

- kwilliams

Our 2nd purchase from Colonial Subaru went just as smoothly and seamless as the first purchase three years ago. Looking for a top-notch dealership where they listen to the customer and find exactly what you are looking to purchase, head on over and ask for TJ.

Nick Forese
Other Employees : TJ Maguire

May 07, 2018

"The dealership that not only listens but hears you"

- Carol B

After many months of searching & other dealerships trying to sell me something I wasn't looking for & out of my budget, I found a dealership that not only listened to me but heard what I was saying. There was no pressure ever, I had the best sales consultant, April Zanotti ; she was very attentive & took the time to get to understand my needs & my budget. She is extremely knowledgeable, was so easy to work with, she found me a car in just a few days! This was such a positive & great experience, her personality is refreshing & delightful her smile & laughter are contagious! For a wonderful and friendly experience I highly encourage anyone looking for a car/vehicle to go here, I highly recommend Colonial Subaru for your next car purchase & a refreshing experience! Thank you April :) Carol Bedus

April Zanotti