Colonial Subaru

April Zanotti

November 15, 2017

"Amazing Experience"

- Cynthia Ciaccia

My husband and I walked in just to "browse" and we were met by Joe D'Ercole who was so professional, helpful, and such a pleasure to work with. We ended up buying a Legacy and the whole experience with this dealership was A+. I have purchased many cars and have never been met with such an awesome staff, from opening the door to a very pleasant woman with a big smile, to Joe and then signing the deal with Nick Forese who made the process a breeze. I highly recommend this dealership!! Five star all the way!

Joe D'ercole
Nick Forese

November 11, 2017

"Fantastic team and started with our salesman Wade!"

- Crosstechy

Wade went above and beyond with assisting me in my purchase of the Crosstrek. This included texting me after hours on the status. He found exactly what I wanted. The compliment to the team was Nate who went over everything about the car and Nick - the financial manager who made sure I understood all aspects of my financing. It was smooth and enjoyable!! Thanks to all of you for a tremendous experience!

Wade Meeker
Nick Forese

November 06, 2017

"Personal touch means everything"

- Carl Bacon

Ron was our initial contact (phone) and he made it very clear that he wanted to help us during the initial visit but he had an emergency at home and could not be available. My wife and I had already decided on a new Forester so it was a matter of viewing the car and writing up the paperwork.' BUT when we went to take the Forester home Ron gave us another test drive and a detailed explanation of the inner workings of the car. He did not have to do this. The deal had been made, it was done, but Ron gave us 110 per cent to make sure we were good to go. Thanks Ron

Ron Schneider