Colonial Subaru

Certified Subaru Sales Consultant

August 02, 2018

"Fantastic Dealership"

- bcousy14

Joe was professional, knowledgeable, and kind. I enjoyed not being pressured by him. He gave me all the information I requested and worked with me to get the car in the price range I needed. Both of the other people I dealt with on delivery day were more of the same. Nick made the paperwork easy and answered any concerns I had. Nathan was very knowledgeable about the car and gave me a detailed walkthrough upon delivery.

Joe D'ercole
Nathan Schaniel
Nick Forese

July 16, 2018

"Highly knowledgable & very patient "

- alyssa

Dan was very knowledgable and extremely patient with me (and my parents who tagged along). He thoroughly explained everything in detail so I could properly compare models and ultimately purchase the perfect car for what I need!

May 10, 2018

"Above & Beyond"

- Booger17

This was my first big purchase and I've gotta say, both Dan and Erwin made the entire experience a memorable one. They found the exact car I was looking for, and made sure I felt secure in moving forward with the car-buying process and that I felt protected in the future. They had my back and busted their butt to make things work for me. I'm super excited to let people know how great Dan and Erwin are at Colonial Subaru.

Erwin Carranza