Colonial Toyota in Milford

James Mountzouris

September 07, 2018

"excellent!!!"

- toyotafan

After visiting several Toyota dealerships- I chose to get my 2018 Highlander because Eric was patient and thorough. He was able to locate the exact car I wanted and showed me how everything worked. His patience and amazing people skills are the reason i chose Colonial over other dealerships! This is the 7th car my family has bought from Colonial and not the last!

Eric Boehm

September 05, 2018

"Knowledgeable consultant,friendly experience"

- Lucky

Steve made my car buying experience easy from first contact to the close of the deal. I. Highly recommend working with Steve. He knows the cars and is available throughout the whole process.

Steve Purcell

August 24, 2018

"Nothing Short of WONDERFUL!!!"

- Kisco311

The entire team are phenomenal! My sales rep Kyle listened to what I wanted a d made great suggestions. Everyone was super patient, knowledgeable, and understanding. This team worked with me and my schedule and kept me updated along the way. What I loved at this dealership unlike others, I dealt with my sales rep all of the way. I was not passed around from one rep to another like other dealerships. They worked and communicated like a real team. Very customer service oriented. No Hassles..I never felt pressured. I LOVE my RAV 4! Great vehicle and AWESOME warranty! Very Confident in my decision. Can't be beat!!

Kasey Curran