Colonial Toyota in Milford

James Mountzouris

February 23, 2018

"Exceptional Customer Service!!!"

- J2018

I called Colonial Toyota in Milford to inquire about all weather floor liners and a cargo Tray for my newly purchased SUV. I spoke with Jason D'Antona the Parts Manager and he answered some questions I had. I then went to Colonial Toyota in Milford to purchase them. The floor liners were there in stock. The cargo tray he had to special order and it arrived the very next day. I am very happy with the accessories. He did not overcharge me and provided me with exceptional customer service! If you need any parts, accessories, etc. I would definitely recommend going to Colonial Toyota in Milford and visiting Jason, you will be so glad you did!

Jason D'Antona

February 10, 2018

"Quick, informative experience "

- Keeta617

I had an unexpected need for a new household vehicle so I contacted the dealership and spoke with Mr. Evans. I explained my situation and explained how I need a vehicle quickly but am hesitant, since it’s such a big purchase. Keith listened to my needs for a vehicle, reviewed the upgrades in my previous vehicle and helped me find the perfect new car. We found the perfect blend of sporty, flashy and practical. He went above and beyond to make sure I had what I needed. Great experience! Also, Eric in finance was absolutely WONDERFUL.

Keith Evans
Eric Scharf

February 09, 2018

"A review"

- Peter Berens

Friendly environment that isn’t complimented by its efficient service to the customer. Price was fair for the product Andrea offered great warenties to put my mind at ease.

Eric Boehm