Quality Subaru

Paul Honious, Service Manager, Quality Subaru

Paul Honious

Service Manager

January 15, 2019

"Thanks Nicholas Hammond at Quality Subaru "

- Tom 07111953

I highly recommend Nicholas Hammond at the newly remodeled,Quality Subaru. He was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and did a great job in all respects. My wife and I will be back again for our next new car. Thanks Quality Subaru!

Nicholas Hammond
Ann Brooks

January 14, 2019

"Jason is the best"

- TDeG

I was in a very tough situation, after my car had been totaled. I went in and saw Jason Jarkes, and he helped me find a car that worked within my budget. He never pushed me unnecessarily to buy a car that I was not able to afford. And then once we decided on the car he helped me through every step of the process. I want to stress again how Jason was never pushy, and never tried to sell me something that I was not looking for, and honestly that was the best part of this entire experience. This is my 2nd car from this dealership, and my first one from Jason. I would go back again to him anytime.

Jason JARKES

January 13, 2019

"Good service. Listens to your wants and needs"

- Matt515

Everyone is very helpful and personable. From Nick in sales, to Mike with DMV and financing, everything was a comfortable experience. Their knowledge of the brand and features of the car are great. They are thorough with the process and optional add ons like star link, key replacement, extended warranty etc. I would recommend this dealership for sales to anyone looking for a Subaru.

Nicholas Hammond