Columbiana Buick Chevrolet

Don Brady, General Manager, Columbiana Buick Chevrolet

Don Brady

"Ready! Set! Go!"

- Mommyfive7

We needed a safe, reliable vehicle in our price range! We set up an appointment with Wayne at Columbiana Buick Chevrolet because he helped our daughter get her first lease. He’s so informed and listened to what we wanted and directed the process in that direction. It was quick and easy! Paperwork process was so organized! We love our 2019 Equinox! Can’t thank you all enough!

"Surprisingly pleased"

- Davis,Mark 123

I’ve been to other dealerships in the past and the experiences were overwhelming . Wayne, my salesman made me feel comfortable. He was very knowledgeable and answered all my questions. I will recommend Wayne personally to my family and friends to shop at Columbiana Buick Chevrolet. Justin in finance was also great! Kudos and hats off to Columbiana Buick Chevrolet!!! Thank you Wayne and Justin you were awesome!!!

Justin Medure

September 17, 2018

"Oil change and tire rotation, fan replaced"

- Tracy10

Mike is always very helpful and take some the time to explain questions I have and all options for repair. The staff is excellent in the service dept :-)

Mike in service