Commonwealth Chevrolet

Jamie Dimare

May 22, 2018

"Car purchase"

- Ktoto3

I was very happy with my experience at Commonwealth. Jane made this process simple and was very good about answering my questions and responding to my calls. She was thorough and made sure I felt confident with how to use my vehicle before driving it off the lot. I would definitely buy another car there.

Carlos Rodriguez
Other Employees : Jane Moran

April 11, 2018

"Left as a satisfied customer."

- lourdes+1126

Everyone was friendly. Especially Paul Kazalski, he saw my need and interest, and helped out as much as he could. Thanks to Paul, I have my dream car. And for that i wanted to say Thank you very much.

Paul Kazalski

March 07, 2018

"Great service"

- Bernadette c villalpando

I just picked up m y 2018 Chevy Equinox. My salesman was Richard Winward. He was extremely knowledgeable and a pleasure to work with. He was going to be on vacation so he arranged pick up with Estaban. He did a great job reviewing the car and I left feeling like I knew the cars features and had a very pleasant experience.

Esteban Rodriguez