Commonwealth Chevrolet

Jamie Dimare

August 17, 2018

"Very Knowledgeable Salesmen"

- Bill D

Finally, a salesman that knows about the vehicles they are selling! Richard W. at Commonwealth Chevy was very knowledgeable about all of the differences between the options on the vehicles we looked at, and took the time to explain them to us. He knew what the different option packages included and could quickly show us what those features were, and how they worked. Very helpful!

Richard Winward

August 12, 2018

"4th Purchase August 2018 (Harry Wilson)"

- Harry Wilson

I recently purchased my 4th vehicle at Commonwealth Chevrolet. This is the first time I have purchased a used vehicle from a car dealer. I have always purchased new cars. The price I paid was on the low side of the Kelly Blue Book value, so I feel like I got a very good deal. I was pleased with the financing provided as well. I am very happy with the vehicle. The salesman John Schiavoni did not pressure me at all. He was very pleasant, and knowledgeable about the vehicle (I also worked with Lexi, Esteban & Chris and they were all helpful as well). Overall I can truly say that it was a positive experience. I have used their service department in the past, and I have always been satisfied with the service. I will continue to do business with.

Chris Onett
Other Employees : Mike Carrero

August 06, 2018

"Positive Experience "

- TKO

I purchased a new vehicle at Commonwealth Chevy last week. The sales associate, Lexi, was extremely responsive and did not waste my time. I was up front and told her what I wanted and that I didn’t want to keep going back and forth. She communicated my requests and within a short time I was handed off to Mike in the business office to review my financing. Even though it was a busy night he took the time to explain everything to me, was friendly and did not force me into any add ons that I wasn’t comfortable with. Throughout the week I was able to communicate with both Lexi and Mike and always felt like my concerns and questions were a priority.

Lexi Palumbo