Commonwealth Kia

Kia Sales Person

November 04, 2018

"Undiscovered Dream Car"

- Kdesim9857

I was recently leasing with another car dealership and my lease was ending in a few short months. With the winter coming, I decided to look at cars now so I would have an idea of what kind of car I may be interested in. I knew that I was looking to lease again as I had a great experience with my previous vehicle; but I was uncertain that I may not find “the car” before time runs out! Sure enough, our car salesman Xavier, found the perfect Kia for me and my travels. Xavier was high spirited, knowledgeable, and helpful with the entire process. I am extremely happy with my 2019 Kia Sportage Ex. I would highly recommend services from Commonwealth, along with their great staff.

Eric Krist
Charles Daher Jr.

November 03, 2018

"Great customer service"

- jrm

Xavier and everyone else in the dealership were really helpful and understanding and made the process easy and pleasant. I am happy with my purchase.

Other Employees : Vladimir

November 01, 2018

"Great sales person"

- Kiamom

I really enjoyed having Xavier. He was nice, easy going, friendly and not pushy at all. I took up a lot of his time and had many questions that he answered without any hesitation and a smile never left his face. Wonderful guy! He is definitely one of the reasons I bought my vechicle at the time of my visit.

Commonwealth Kia, Lawrence, MA, 01841