Commonwealth Volkswagen

Charles  Daher Jr., Manager, Commonwealth Volkswagen

Charles Daher Jr.

Manager

October 12, 2017

"second lease from commonwealth"

- frank aiello

I owned/leased 11 VW and been at probably all the dealers in eastern Mass. So I leased a vehicle for my wife last year Chris Leblanc at Commonwealth VW was great, so now that my lease was up I decided to go and see Chris again, as he treated us with professionalism, respect and friendly. I explained to him my situation and what i was looking for he suggested a Passat SE, test drove. 10 minutes later we are shaking hands on a deal. car was ready as promised and the dealership is stress free, which is hard to find

Chris LeBlanc

October 05, 2017

"Its true, shop them last!"

- Dani1974

I have purchased 3 cars from Commonwealth Motors. I will not go anywhere else. Best prices, best service, best employees!! They have a large selection.

John Thompson

September 30, 2017

"Awesome experience! "

- Santiago Family

I loved every aspect of my car buying experience with Volkswaggen! The finance manager Benny is a very intelligent, caring and extremely helpful person to deal with. My sales person especially, Edwin Vazquez, was very knowledgeable with the Volkswagen products, was very funny, patient, extremely helpful and was a pleasure to deal with. I look forward to dealing with him and Commonwealth Motors again in the future and have been recommending friends and family due to my awesome experience.

Edwin Vazquez, Benny