Competition BMW of Smithtown

Helga Carroll

October 17, 2017

"Great Service!!"

- samxon

I went in to have my wiper blades looked at. They were very accommodating made the appointment for next day. Was finished in 35 minutes and had my car cleaned. Will definitely bring my car back for service due to courtesy knowledge and time. Thanks Competition and thanks Greg!!

Greg Box

October 16, 2017

"Fabulous Experience "

- MelissaB

I’m so happy with my new X3. Angie’s was wonderful to work with! Knowledgeable and friendly, she made the experience easy! Jorge from the Genius Bar was incredibly helpful teaching me about the new technology I had to learn and Helga was quick and helpful as well. They accommodated my hectic schedule and we’re all a pleasure to work with.

Helga Carroll
Angie Lavrenchik
Jorge Urrea-Vallejo

October 16, 2017

"Wonderful Experience"

- Paul Freedman

It is always a pleasure to buy and service my cars at Competition BMW. They always treat us like we are MVP's. We have been buying and servicing our BMW's for many years .

Rudy Alanis