Competition BMW of Smithtown

Client Advisor

September 18, 2018

"Regular Maintenance "

- TideN7

I brought my X3 in for service last week. The receptionist was friendly and professional. The whole process from check in to getting into my loaner car was quick and efficient! (The loaner car was great too!) The service rep I worked with was Jackie Ruggiero, she was very helpful and knowledgeable. I look forward to working with this dealership again!

Jackie Ruggiero

September 17, 2018

"Work on our car"

- Truediva

Mitch was good and professional however my husbands cane was not put back in the car and a piece of the frame on driver's side was missing. Mitch said he would order us a new part. We haven't heard about cane as of now.

Mitch Silver

September 13, 2018

"Service department going downhill "

- Rich R.

I had to wait almost hour just to check in my car. I have a warning light going off stating I have an airbag issue. They had to keep my car for two days and I still have the problem! The people that work there are terrific but the service department operation seems disorganized and confusing at times. It’s been getting worse for at least the past year.

Don’t know who my service advisor is anymore

New 2018 BMW X1, $40195