Continental Mitsubishi

Joe Garner

April 12, 2018

"FANTASTIC!!!"

- vshabazz2

I am so ecstatic about my new purchase! My new Mirage G4 is my dream come true! This is my first new car and it drives like a dream. I feel as if I am floating on air. I must first give a high five to John, he told me he would do what he could to get me into the car I wanted. At first I didn't think it would happen because I didn't have a down payment, but John took my 2015 Mitsubishi and made it work. He made a miracle happen and at a price I could afford. He was kind and explained everything to me about the car and set up my phone to the car blue tooth. I was really happy to also speak to another Mitsubishi owner, who had nothing but praise for this dealership. I have always come to the Continental Mitsubishi dealership when I had the 2015 Mirage and have always been treated with kindness. I am a lifelong fan and will tell my friends and family about my fantastic experience. Thank You, Thank You John and Michael!!!!

John Spataro
Michael Botica

April 03, 2018

"Quick service"

- happyal

Came in for low tire pressure. Found nail in the tire and repaired it with 30 minutes. I was pleased with the speed of the service and the care I was given. John and Carlos are always friendly and helpful.

John Pratscher
Carlos Spizzirri

April 02, 2018

"Staff was very nice"

- jm35

i went in looking to buy a car and the staff at mitsubishi helped me do just that. staff was very friendly and i would recommend lagrange mitsubishi to family & friends.

Joe Appleby