Continental Mitsubishi

Julian Ledesma

May 22, 2018

"EXCELLENT"

- MARY

John Spataro has helped us purchase three cars from Continental Mitsubishi. He is knowledgeable and kind. He helps you in a manner that is not pushy or overbearing. He is an asset to the sales team at Continental. I will continue to recommend the dealership and John to my friends and family. Thank You

April 27, 2018

"Recall Service"

- Soltyska2k18

John and Andy are absolutely wonderful men. Very polite and care about their customers. Andy did a great job with the repair on my car. Definitely knows his job very well and wish to have more mechanics like him that we can trust and rely on with our cars. Great job!

John Pratscher
Other Employees : Andy

April 12, 2018

"FANTASTIC!!!"

- vshabazz2

I am so ecstatic about my new purchase! My new Mirage G4 is my dream come true! This is my first new car and it drives like a dream. I feel as if I am floating on air. I must first give a high five to John, he told me he would do what he could to get me into the car I wanted. At first I didn't think it would happen because I didn't have a down payment, but John took my 2015 Mitsubishi and made it work. He made a miracle happen and at a price I could afford. He was kind and explained everything to me about the car and set up my phone to the car blue tooth. I was really happy to also speak to another Mitsubishi owner, who had nothing but praise for this dealership. I have always come to the Continental Mitsubishi dealership when I had the 2015 Mirage and have always been treated with kindness. I am a lifelong fan and will tell my friends and family about my fantastic experience. Thank You, Thank You John and Michael!!!!

Michael Botica