Continental Mitsubishi

Aron Nelson, BDC Associate, Continental Mitsubishi

Aron Nelson

BDC Associate

July 20, 2018

"Don't Be Fooled - Horrible experience"

- vshabazz2

Today I had a 9 am appointment with Glenn to, I thought, discuss the problem I am having with my G4 2018, which pulls to the right when driven at 65 miles or more. To say that I am still upset that Glenn wasn't there and that I didn't find out until I 15 minutes later that he didn't start until 1:00pm as I sat waiting. Oh, by the way, I am African American, in contrast a Caucasian couple came in which appeared that they too had an appointment, was met by a smiling salesman and a hand shake. I on the other hand was met with no smile no hand shake just a face which may not have said his name. I don't remember I just know I was told to sit with someone who would help me. The help came 20 minutes later. He said there is was nothing wrong with my car and to get a new car it would add at least 20-30 dollars more to my current car note. I said no and left. I first had this problem a few weeks after buying it and immediately called the service center and asked the person that answered if he knew of the G4 having control issues, he said yes he had heard of it. I said I had just bought a 2018 G4 and when I drive 65 miles or more it pulls shifts to the right and at one time I found myself in another lane. I asked if this was a "known" issue and he said he was not sure if it was a know issue but that he had heard of it happening. I then went on Continental Mitsubishi chat, they should have a transcript of the chat, to explain the problem and that I was afraid that something can happen, that I believe the car is unsafe and unstable. They set up a time for me to meet with a manager, so I called John, the GREAT salesman that sold me he car, thinking that he would be sympathetic to my problem but he said "WE CAN'T CONTROL THE WIND." Startled by this caring salesman who just weeks ago sold me a car that he said would get me 70 miles to the gallon, was now saying in so many words, don't bother, if it is not about buying a car and he cannot make a commission he ain't got the time. I asked if I could get another car, John my great salesman said "not at the same price." I have called and have been shuffled from one person to another. I finally got Frank the manager, we drove my car and he never said he didn't find any problems he asked one of the guys to help me with another car because of the problem I was having with my car. At that time I was thinking that he was being nice and understanding. I was told that I would receive a call but it never came. But after leaving that day no one called me to say anything. I had to call. Shuffled from Frank to a salesman, to Vanessa to Michael to Glenn to etc etc. Don't be fooled by the smiling faces, when you buy the car, it is the AFTER that will give you a problem. The only reason I will visit Mitsubishi is to get my oil changed unless I can find another dealership. My next car will NOT be a Mitsubishi. I am asking my friends to post this to their FB,Twitter and any other media they use.Horrible experience .

Vanessa Linares
John Spataro
Frank Ritacco
Michael Botica

May 22, 2018

"EXCELLENT"

- MARY

John Spataro has helped us purchase three cars from Continental Mitsubishi. He is knowledgeable and kind. He helps you in a manner that is not pushy or overbearing. He is an asset to the sales team at Continental. I will continue to recommend the dealership and John to my friends and family. Thank You

John Spataro

April 27, 2018

"Recall Service"

- Soltyska2k18

John and Andy are absolutely wonderful men. Very polite and care about their customers. Andy did a great job with the repair on my car. Definitely knows his job very well and wish to have more mechanics like him that we can trust and rely on with our cars. Great job!

John Pratscher