Continental Mitsubishi

John  Pratscher, Service Advisor, Continental Mitsubishi

John Pratscher

November 18, 2017

"Exelente "

La persona fue amable pasiente. Y el precio muy bien, no aceptaron mis cupones que enviaron para los frenos y cambios de aceite, pero todo fue muy bien.

November 16, 2017

"Relaxing Recall"

- Officer83

There was a recall on my 2016 Mitsubishi Outlander. I scheduled for an appointment at 9:15 AM and the rep on the phone told me that the recall would take no more than 30 minutes. I was a little skeptical about the 30 minutes so prepped myself for a worst case scenario. I arrived at 9:10 AM and the service techs happily greeted me and took my vehicle. I went to the waiting lounge where my kids (10 and 6 year old) began to play in the kids area. I grabbed some complimentary hot chocolate n cookies as I relaxed on the big comfy couch. They shortly called my name and told me that I was all set. I was driving off the lot by 9:20! It was done so quickly that I still had half a cup of hot chocolate. You can always expect to be greeted with a friendly smile, speedy service and a clean facility at Continental Mitsubishi. A+

Carlos Spizzirri

November 16, 2017

"Great, easy"

- Mpreitauer

I really knew what I wanted/needed but I get pretty intimidated negotiating for a new car. My experiance was quick and easy. Everyone was great to deal with and I got just what I was looking for.

Joe Appleby