Coral Springs Nissan

ASM

October 21, 2018

"2017 Nissan Armada"

- keliferrucio

When I purchased my 2017 Nissan Armada, my family and I thought we'd have peace of mind when driving/riding it. It all started when the gear shifter started malfunctioning. We took it to Coral Springs Nissan and they fixed it. Excellent! Then our Armada had one of the bolts from the windshield wipers fall off. They also were able to fix it. Over the past few weeks, we experienced an odd smell coming out of the A/C vents. We have three kids, and I noticed that every time we ride in the Armada, all the occupants (my wife and I, and three kids) started gasping for air. I'm afraid there is something going on with the HVAC system in the car. We took it to Nissan Coral Springs and there wasn't much they could do. I just wish they were more enthusiastic in offering more assistance, after all, the smell coming out of the vents is harmful not only to my wife and I, but to my kids as well.

Shai Brodny

September 30, 2018

"Scammers . Using their tactic "Bate and Switch" Rude!!!!"

- Leo

Was discussing to sales person Brandon, I didn't tell my budget and goal, but salesmen told that the lease price and he told that he would be able to provide the lease price $299 including taxes with out of pocket first month payment and motorcycle fees . When we came in, he and manager told that "unfortunately they sold the last car with that price at midnight" and no other for this price available, however, for over $100 more they can do it. They did't deny the conversation and promises, however "it's sold at midnight". When I was asking the sales invoice for this car which is "no longer available" and sold at midnight, manager told me that they have 3 doors and we can use any. So rude and unprofessional. they do create more stereotyping for AUTO SALESMEN SCAMS WHICH IS PRESENT FOR DECADES . SHAME ON THIS SCAMMERS "BATE AND SWITCH" SALES AUTO TACTICS.

Bijan Motiei

September 02, 2018

"Discrimination and Rude Attitude "

- Nissansucks88

First, one of the Service Advisors by the name of Hernando Valencia was very rude from the beginning. He asked me what I needed done today and I told him that the splash guard was coming down on the car and I wanted to have it fixed. He said the splash guard cannot be fixed it must be replaced. I agreed and asked about the price. Hernando Valencia proceeded to tell me that it would be $200 or alil bit more. I agreed and handed him the car keys. As he was taking my contact info, I tried to give him my name since he asked about my phone number. He rudely said Its not your car it's your fiance's car. I was surprised by his comment but didn't let that get to me. So I sat in the Showroom and waited. Hernando Valencia told me in advance that the wait time would be 2 hrs. So as I'm waiting I decided to take a cigarette smoke outside. As I'm smoking my cigarette, I see this very young man driving my car recklessly. I'm like that definitely cannot be the car. So I follow the young man in my car and asked him if the car was ready. The young man said yes and handed me the keys. I walked back over to Hernando Valencia's office. He basically says oh we didn't replace the splash guard, we found a cheaper alternative for you. So in that moment I'm happy because I'm at Nissan service and of course I had faith that they would know how to fix the problem. I paid Nissan $50 for 2 screws and 2 washers. As, I'm headed home happy as lark. I hear a Loud dragging noise and my happiness turned into anger. I went back to Nissan Service frustrated and angry. Went to see Hernando Valencia to tell him what happened. He proceeds to say well we gave you the cheaper alternative because We didn't think you could afford it, because you would need to replace the front bumper. When he said that I just let my frustration out. Because how can Hernando Valencia the Service Advisor at Nissan tell me what I can and cannot afford. In that moment I felt like he was discriminating against me 1 because I'm black 2nd because I'm a female. I left Nissan that day very very disappointed and frustrated.

Hernando Valencia