Coral Springs Nissan

ASM
Sam Leibo, Business Manager, Coral Springs Nissan

Sam Leibo

December 22, 2018

"Great experience, just awesome!"

- drodriguez

The dealership was top notch! Winsley went above and beyond to make sure I purchased the vehicle I was most comfortable with. After I decided on a SUV the process with Mike (Finance Manager) was absolutely painless, so quick and professional. I felt like family by the end of the whole process! I would recommend Coral Springs Nissan (Winsley in particular) to anyone who is looking for a new vehicle. Winsley as my salesperson not only was he professional, polite and attentive but went above & beyond in satisfying my needs.

Mike Abed
Winsley Cadet
Other Employees : Danny Machado

December 17, 2018

"lies! Lies! Lies! Do not waste your time,,"

- Sosnowskib

I went in for an ABS recall, while I was there I asked Kelvin to look at the nav system (it’s missing the SD card) The tech Alfredo who assessed my recall, claimed it was fine and didn’t need to be replaced although i needed $1174.55 of fluids replaced. I just had them done 3 weeks before going to my trip to GA. Fun fact: also Alfredo claimed I needed a new air filter which I personally changed the day before taking it into this dealership. When I asked Kelvyn what I can do about my nav system he claimed he would have to take out my stereo system to retrieve the SD # on the back of the unit for $125. It’s the ONLY way they can find out the SD # for my vehicle. Knowing the air filter and all the other fluids were BS I found it hard to believe that a car manufacturer would put “hidden information” as to the vehicles nav system. Sorry Kelvyn that I’m a female and you figured you’d get what ever “bonus” you’d get for scamming someone, but I’m not that stupid! I sure do hope in fact that my brakes that were recalled were checked bc I have the paperwork stating your dealership is responsible!

Khalil Mrabe, Kelvyn Canes, Alfredo Cervantes

October 21, 2018

"2017 Nissan Armada"

- keliferrucio

When I purchased my 2017 Nissan Armada, my family and I thought we'd have peace of mind when driving/riding it. It all started when the gear shifter started malfunctioning. We took it to Coral Springs Nissan and they fixed it. Excellent! Then our Armada had one of the bolts from the windshield wipers fall off. They also were able to fix it. Over the past few weeks, we experienced an odd smell coming out of the A/C vents. We have three kids, and I noticed that every time we ride in the Armada, all the occupants (my wife and I, and three kids) started gasping for air. I'm afraid there is something going on with the HVAC system in the car. We took it to Nissan Coral Springs and there wasn't much they could do. I just wish they were more enthusiastic in offering more assistance, after all, the smell coming out of the vents is harmful not only to my wife and I, but to my kids as well.

Shai Brodny