Coral Springs Nissan

Shai Brodny, ASM, Coral Springs Nissan

Shai Brodny

ASM

September 02, 2018

"Discrimination and Rude Attitude "

- Nissansucks88

First, one of the Service Advisors by the name of Hernando Valencia was very rude from the beginning. He asked me what I needed done today and I told him that the splash guard was coming down on the car and I wanted to have it fixed. He said the splash guard cannot be fixed it must be replaced. I agreed and asked about the price. Hernando Valencia proceeded to tell me that it would be $200 or alil bit more. I agreed and handed him the car keys. As he was taking my contact info, I tried to give him my name since he asked about my phone number. He rudely said Its not your car it's your fiance's car. I was surprised by his comment but didn't let that get to me. So I sat in the Showroom and waited. Hernando Valencia told me in advance that the wait time would be 2 hrs. So as I'm waiting I decided to take a cigarette smoke outside. As I'm smoking my cigarette, I see this very young man driving my car recklessly. I'm like that definitely cannot be the car. So I follow the young man in my car and asked him if the car was ready. The young man said yes and handed me the keys. I walked back over to Hernando Valencia's office. He basically says oh we didn't replace the splash guard, we found a cheaper alternative for you. So in that moment I'm happy because I'm at Nissan service and of course I had faith that they would know how to fix the problem. I paid Nissan $50 for 2 screws and 2 washers. As, I'm headed home happy as lark. I hear a Loud dragging noise and my happiness turned into anger. I went back to Nissan Service frustrated and angry. Went to see Hernando Valencia to tell him what happened. He proceeds to say well we gave you the cheaper alternative because We didn't think you could afford it, because you would need to replace the front bumper. When he said that I just let my frustration out. Because how can Hernando Valencia the Service Advisor at Nissan tell me what I can and cannot afford. In that moment I felt like he was discriminating against me 1 because I'm black 2nd because I'm a female. I left Nissan that day very very disappointed and frustrated.

Hernando Valencia
Other Employees : Joel Perkins

August 29, 2018

"Mario Memo great salesman"

- Dan130

I can't rave enough about the quality of service I received in buying a car in June. Mario was exceptional. He was able to help me with identifying my needs and choosing the best car for me and my family. Due to his great customer service, wealth of knowledge and expertise, I will continue buying my vehicles through this dealership. This is my 3rd car with Nissan in 5 years. Mario was the best sales person I've dealt with my entire life. Due to me being active military, I was unable to give the great review he deserved. I hope this review helps give Mario the credit he deserves.

Mario Melo

August 11, 2018

" Do not buy from this dealership-Charles Gordon is dishonest"

- A.B.

This review reflects my experience at Coral Springs Nissan. It was initially fine and then ruined by interactions with Charles Gordon. Initially, I had the pleasure of working with Luis Sotomayor and Alejandro Vega on the purchase of a new vehicle. Though the rest of my experience at the dealership was terrible, Luis and Alejandro are amazing and gave me 5 star service! They are both top notch when it comes to customer service. However, Charles Gordon is dishonest and any customer interested in a fair deal should avoid him. Charles Gordon was deliberate in providing misinformation to me regarding my purchase. Initially, I thought the issue was a small problem of a paperwork human error and would be quickly and easily rectified. My request was for them to honor an additional product purchase, a GPS system, one exclusive to the dealership. The product I requested is NOT the product I was given. I was introduced to the product by Mr. Gordon so it was very disconcerting to me that he would refuse to honor his suggestion and his word. I was given a basic (less expensive) version not the specific product discussed and agreed on. When asked to fix the situation he avoided my phone calls and didn't return my emails. After more than a week of trying to speak with Mr. Gordon I was finally able to get in touch with him on Saturday July 28th. It still took 3 more phone calls and an additional email with attached proof of purchase and service order for him to reply 2 days later. He did nothing to resolve the issue. I made my displeasure clear in an email to Mr. Gordon and I received a reply email that stated "Unfortunately I told the desk to take the car back from you as you would never be happy regardless of what we did to try and help you." What type of professional speaks to a customer that way? And what kind of business threatens to "take back" a car that had been paid for in full because a customer requested a product that was paid for? Additionally, when I attempted to rectify the situation by emailing and calling the President,Jack Jackintelle, the General Manager, Albert Lopez and Alain De Rougemont, General Sales Manager- I received no reply from them. I did receive a phone call from another manager with the solution to spend an additional $495 to get the product I was promised in the first place. I suggest anyone even thinking purchasing a vehicle from this dealership seriously consider the lack of customer care of the dealership and the lack of ethics and professionalism of Sales Manager/Internet Director, Charles Gordon. It is my understanding Mr. Gordon is in a management role. That is unfortunate as he tainted the entire sales experience for me. Mr. Gordon’s behavior not only was unprofessional but unnecessary. Who would return to a business that treats their customers this way? Who would endorse the service and business of a company that allows an individual in management to mislead customers, refuse to provide clarity and then speak in a disrespectful manner to them? This situation not only stopped me from purchasing an extended warranty, but it also has negatively impacted how I see Coral Springs Nissan as a whole. I will not be purchasing another vehicle from this dealership and I will be honest in my feedback to future potential buyers should my opinion be solicited. While I have received stellar care from the service department and had an outstanding experience with Luis Sotomayor and Alejandro Vega my interaction with Charles Gordon has tainted my overall customer experience. Please note Luis Sotomayor and Alejandro Vega were 5 star salesmen and I do not wish this review to reflect negatively on them in any way

Louis Sotomayor