Corwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Robert Nyhlen, Product Specialist, Corwin Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Robert Nyhlen

Product Specialist

January 19, 2019

"Afrim made my experience one of a kind "

- cnelso18

This was my first car buying experience and I could not be happier. Afrim listened to what my requests were and assisted me in looking through all the great options at Corwin. I never had the feeling he was trying to sell me a car that was out of my comfort zone and price range. It was a great experience. Definite will be coming back for my next vehicle!

Afrim Beciraj

January 18, 2019

"Used car "

- Slrumpf

Lisa has great customer service and very knowledgeable. I would recommend her to others. The whole process from rest driving the car to the financing went very smoothly.

January 17, 2019

"Honda Pilot purchase"

- Robb

Lisa was very helpful. Very friendly. Wentboutbofvher way to make us comfortable. I do have to eat. This experience was 1000 times better than my past rrperience at corwin Toyota

Used 2011 Chevrolet Malibu, $8277