Country Chevrolet Inc

Steven Carder

July 25, 2017

"Used Car"

- Lisa's

Country helped me when I was in desperate need after I got taken advantage of by another dealer. Other dealer "sold" me a car and two months later said financing did not go through. They wanted car back but sold my trade in. Country got my old car back and Russ Brown got me into one of the best used cars I have ever had. He was very helpful, courteous and respectful. And the finance department was just as good . I don't know what I would have done without them. I recommend Country to anyone and everyone I know and meet. They are the greatest.

May 29, 2017

"My review "

- TJenxs

Russ Brown conducted him self in a very professional and helpful manner. He answered all questions and concerns that I had. And was also willing to give up he's time to get me in the right vehicle. Big thanks to the Country Chevrolet dealership team! :) Highly recommended for any new or used car/truck buyers.

Other Employees : Arch Randolph

May 25, 2017

""SUPERB CUSTOMER SERVICE""

- Bowtie Owner

Any time I drop my vehicle off for service Country Chevrolet ALWAYS provides me a loaner vehicle. This ensures if I have anything to do I can do it while my vehicle is being taken care of. Additionally, on this particular visit, they washed the exterior and vacuumed the interior of my vehicle.

Terry Welcome