Country Chevrolet

Steve Chipman

November 10, 2018

"Easy Peasy "

- shelli3132

Russ Brown was great to work with. No pressure sales, knowledgeable and friendly. Very painless buying process. I would highly recommend this dealership for a fast and easy process. Thanks Russ!

Russ Brown

September 03, 2018

"great customer service"

- cthpga

prompt, efficient, friendly service great follow-up. Recommended to my daughter for her first car purchase. they have addressed any question i have had in a completely professional manner

Bobby, Jake, Brandon

August 20, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Bucket

I take my truck to Steve at Country Chevrolet to have my truck serviced. I always go to Steve Chipman because he has been the man when I need service. He is a person that will answer your questions and give you excellent advice when asked. He answered a question concerning warranties and I took his advice. When I had a problem with my A/C on my truck and because he explained why extended warranties were a safety blanket, the A/C was covered because of what he advised me to do. I will not go to any of the other service agents. The others are good but my preference is Steve Chipman.

Steve Chipman