Country Chevrolet

Steve Chipman

September 03, 2018

"great customer service"

- cthpga

prompt, efficient, friendly service great follow-up. Recommended to my daughter for her first car purchase. they have addressed any question i have had in a completely professional manner

Bobby, Jake, Brandon

August 20, 2018

"Excellent service"

- Bucket

I take my truck to Steve at Country Chevrolet to have my truck serviced. I always go to Steve Chipman because he has been the man when I need service. He is a person that will answer your questions and give you excellent advice when asked. He answered a question concerning warranties and I took his advice. When I had a problem with my A/C on my truck and because he explained why extended warranties were a safety blanket, the A/C was covered because of what he advised me to do. I will not go to any of the other service agents. The others are good but my preference is Steve Chipman.

Steve Chipman

August 20, 2018

"My new Malibu."

- Bucket

I have been dealing with Country Chevrolet for a number of years. Last June we bought a new Silverado from Bobby Soutter and the deal was great, I got a good price for my old truck and a good price on the new one. We decided to buy a new Chevy Malibu so we went back to Bobby and again we made a great deal. Bobby will find rebates and discounts to give you the best deal possible. He worked hard searching for discounts and saved us several thousand dollars. I have bought several vehicles from Bobby and if I buy another one it will more than be from Bobby Soutter. The man has 16 years experience and waiting for your call.

Bobby Soutter