Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Jack Davies, Salesperson, Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Jack Davies

Salesperson

July 19, 2018

"Friendly, Easy, and Affordable "

- LBC

The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. They helped me getting a truck that i didnt think i would be able to get and gave me a great deal on my old car. Thanks to there finance department i was able to get approved quickly with no struggles. Im able to make payments that i can afford. Thank you so much Paul Damiano for all your help in getting my new truck.

July 09, 2018

"Thank you!"

- Zach93

Thank you Paul for helping my get out of horrible Ford and into my new Outlander! I don’t have the best credit and i didn’t want a huge payment and they worked it! and we’re very patient while I made up my mind in deciding what type of car I should buy!

Becky Friel

July 02, 2018

"Leasing our new Cherokee"

- Billmary1959

We leased a new Cherokee today. We had a wonderful salesman named PaulDamiano. He helped us make some tough decisions and therefore our experience with leasing was made much easier. We couldn't have done it without Paul and those who helped us get a great deal. This is the second jeep we have purchased from Paul, our son has bought 4 cars from him. He is our go to guy for buying cars. Thank you Paul, for excellent service to your customers.

Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep, Oxford, PA, 19363