Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep

Mike Burda

October 31, 2018

"Great dealership"

- laurielagano@aol.com

I went in to buy a used Durango and came out in a brand new one for the same price. Very happy with my experience

October 09, 2018

"Inspection and Oil change"

- LoveChrysler

I had my inspection done today and an oil change which was a FABULOUS deal with Groupon. I also got nitrogen in my tires and the technician put on an engine filter for me AND noticed I still had an open recall so they took care of all this for me! These folks are always so helpful and so patient and always let me know what is needed next. They do not pressure me at all with any of the decisions that I make re: my car. I live 45 mins away from them and it is always a pleasure to take my car there because I know they have my best interest at heart!!! All THE folks at Country Chrysler are the BEST!!!!

Scott McCulloch

September 22, 2018

"Great"

- Elville

Paul was great to work with. He was very patient and always willing to answer any questions. He was very helpful. I would definitely recommend him as a salesperson.

Country Chrysler Dodge Jeep, Oxford, PA, 19363