Courtesy Acura

Jake Williamson

June 16, 2018

"Great service!"

- mcquille

Daniel Strajna was helpful, polite, thorough, communicated clearly and was NOT pushy or insulting. As a single woman, up in years, I have experienced sales people who seemed to think I lacked a brain or common sense. So not being pushy or insulting rates high for me. If Daniel didn't know the answer to a question, he found out! I had a rather convoluted situation regarding the disposition of my other car and he was patient and helpful throughout. I ended up with a fair deal that certainly meets my needs. Thank you, Daniel!

Daniel Strajna
Don Behrens

June 13, 2018

"Awesome "

- Doris1455

Our experience with this dealership and our sales associate, Kerry Walton was awesome. Everything was up front, personal, and pleasant. Kerry was so professional and made sure our questions were answered with patience. We would never go to any other place to buy our future cars.

Kerry Walton

June 12, 2018

"Professional and fun car purchase experience"

- Jacko

It has been 11 years since i purchased a new car. I narrowed my choices down to a Lexus and Acura SUV. From the initial contact via email to the several different face to face meetings, every encounter was professional and the folks I spoke with were very knowledgeable and fun to chat with. Never did I experience a "typical" car buying experience. It was obvious to me that each individual from Dennis Craig to Cole Harris to Jake WIlliamson made sure that the customer experience was a great one. Dennis kept me informed to the arrival of the new 2019 RDX, when a model came to Denver for only a few short hours, he called me so that I could see the actual car that I wanted to compare to the Lexus NX. My car was originally scheduled to arrive in mid-July, but to my surprise, it arrived on June 11th. In one of my short visits, Dennis was not available, so Cole Harris answered my questions in a way that was easily understandable. He knew I wanted the A Spec configuration and found a TLX model so I could visualize how the color combination would look. The financing experience can be difficult, full of twists and turns that are not understandable and frustrating. Jake Williamson was very professional, thorough and was indeed a pleasure to work with as we journeyed through the financing process. When I chose to have a protective coating added to the car, they quickly provided a loaner vehicle for my use until my car was finished.

Dennis Craig