Courtesy Acura

Don Behrens

Andrew Moore, Sales Consultant, Courtesy Acura

Andrew Moore

February 18, 2018

"World Class Service Department"

- RJSewald

On every occasion when having my MDX serviced I am greeted by the most courteous people I have experienced in my long life. There seems to an obvious practice at Courtesy Acura to hire people who truly care about their customers. I've never driven away with anything less than a smile on my face. On my recent occasion I met a newly hired young man named Shane who exemplifies that tradition. There's a culture at Courtesy you can trust. I've felt it. You will too.

Shane Madison

February 17, 2018

"Awesome , Professional & best Customer Service , Rick & John"

- YuvarajSalgar

Rick & John are very nice very professionals in Auto Sales so far I have seen, I got a chance to work with them to buy Toyota Corolla 2017 , Simply fantastic experience. No pressure , they put ample time to understand customer needs and ready to work with Customer.Awesome!!! I will give this dealership 5 Stars !!! They deserve it !! All the best Courtesy Team!!!

Rick Armijo
John Mark Osborne

February 16, 2018

"Scheduled Maintenance"

- CJB70

Connor was very professional and knowledgeable. He was able to schedule my appointment when I wanted it and provided me with a loaner car. Maintenance was done promptly and had my car ready before the promised time.

Connor Thomas