Courtesy Toyota of Brandon

Sunil  Varghese , Internet Specialist, Courtesy Toyota of Brandon

Sunil Varghese

Internet Specialist

January 16, 2019

"Vincent Lopez thank you for kind service!!!"

- Toyota’s customer

Jan 15 2019 @ 10 am, RAV4 Maintenance Service appointment, agent: A. Garretson I arrived at Courtesy Toyota of Brandon-service and maintenance area at 9:55 a.m. 1st and 2nd valet parking guys were very nice and friendly and told me that an agent will be with me ASAP but Mrs A Garretson never showed up...??? Finally and after almost 15 min waiting an agent Mr Vincent López receives my car and very kindly took my data located the car in the system and directed me to the waiting room, in less than 1 hr I received an email and txt msg informing that the service and inspection were done and that additional services were suggested and if they agreed they needed my approval, he personally explained to me in detail about these additional services. Additional services were approved and performed, BTW thanks to the mechanics for the prompt service. THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Mr. Vincent López for your patience and professionalism!!! Attn Yazmín Canales

VINCENT LOPEZ

January 14, 2019

"60,000 mile maintenance "

- Brandon Girl

My service was completed as promised. It was the morning of the first day the dealership moved into their new service building. Everything went smooth and my service writer was great.

Roberto Castrodad

January 05, 2019

"Fast... great"

- Juan's

Fast... Great. I recommend the place. I could wait for my car. The service was done in about an hour; this includes planned service plus some other items.

. .