Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Donnie Greer, Finance Director, Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Donnie Greer

Finance Director

September 27, 2017

"Shady practices and bad extended warranty sale"

- Nothappy

I brought my vehicle into the service department for a sensor replaced and after 2 months of doing so many other things to my vehicle that was operational when I brought it to them, they say that my engine is shot. I told them that I wanted no out of pocket expense due to having the extended warranty and they declined stating that Chrysler stated it is not covered. I have spoken with Chrysler and they state that their is no power train on file and that they have not been contacted. The dealership is stain that I need to pick up my vehicle, with my engine in pices or I have to pay them to put it back to the way it came to them. The service manager Mark Weber said that is the way it is.

Alan in service

September 21, 2017

"Bought a new Jeep - quality customer service"

- cschulze

The process was efficient, and we were able to quickly come to a conclusion on model and price. I would recommend this dealership in the future.

September 10, 2017

"Great Buying Experience"

- AS

My wife and I had a great buying experience here. Cowboy is amazing. He made the process so easy and simple for us. He got exactly what we were looking for. Loved the overall experience - very professional and friendly.

Donnie Greer