Covert Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

Sales Associate

November 12, 2018

"Great experience "

- Terrik812

I had a wonderful experience at Covert. My Sales Rep Costantin made the whole process quick and painless. I got a fair trade for my car and a good deal on my new one! I walked away completely satisfied with the deal. Everyone is customer service driven and extremely friendly. I highly recommend you give them a call if shopping for a used vehicle.

Costantin Swies

November 09, 2018

"Adam Gordon-Awesome"

- tpjohnson73

I was not shopping for a car but Adam cold called me and I gave him a task that if he could deliver then I would come in to see him. Well he delivered! It did not end up working out today, but Adam was fantastic! He listened to what my needs and wants were and therefore did not waste my time with vehicles that did not meet my criteria nor did he pressure me into a sale that I was not 100% satisfied with. Because of his honesty, professionalism and non-pressured sales, Adam will most definitely get my business when the right car presents itself.

Adam Gordon

November 09, 2018

"Totally Satisfied!!"

- briancrawford74

I have never liked shopping for cars but my experience with Covert and Buck have changed that. Greatest car buying experience ever!! I will definitely buy here in the future. Thanks!!

Buck Ashcraft