Crain Hyundai of Fayetteville

Finance

August 11, 2018

"Sunroof explosion "

- NICOLEEMILINE Verified Customer

On my way back from a trip, a rock was thrown and my sunroof basically exploded. I called the dealership and I brought it in. They were awesome and gave me a courtesy vehicle to drive while mine was being fixed! Awesome customer service!!!

Dereck Smith
Dennis Fletcher

August 11, 2018

"Very friendly and welcoming"

- Sheena and Tim

Our salesman was awesome his name is Michael manno. We would have gave five stars if it didn't take so long but they were very apologetic and we completely understand what was going on. We have dealt with five dealerships in the past and this is the best dealership we have ever dealt with I highly recommend this dealership looking to buy.

Mikie Manno

August 10, 2018

"I would never take my car anyplace else for service!"

- CHERI.MOORE003 Verified Customer

I trust this dealership to be honest with me about my car. I am a lifer with Hyundai's! Have owned a 203 Santa Fe and my husband had a Sonata.

The new service manager that is from Bentonville was awesome...explained everything they were doing and was prompt in responding to my questions.