Crescent Ford

F&I Manager

January 18, 2019

"Great Experience"

- cheryl0106

I was very impressed with Crescent Ford and the staff. I have never bought a car from this dealership. Mason Adams, Sam McCullock and Dee Parrish made this a very stress free experience. They were very professional and very friendly. Mason took his time and explained everything that my husband and I needed to know about the Ford Escape that we purchased. Thank you all for a wonderful experience.

MASON ADAMS

January 17, 2019

"Great experience! "

- Happy Customer

I found the car I wanted online and sent an email to Ford Crescent late at night. Hap contacted me the next day. I drove to the dealer, they had the car ready for a test drive. Austin was very patient with me and we even drove the car to my house so my family could see it. I love my Ford Flex and was very happy with my trade-in as well as my new car. Thank you Austin and Sam!!

Hap O'hair

January 15, 2019

"Changed my mind on car shopping!"

- Rvmclain88

This dealership was excellent to work with. They had a used vehicle I was looking for and far exceeded my expectations. After going to other big name dealers this hometown dealership really went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied.

Hap O'hair