Crescent Ford

Dave Bacorn

September 04, 2018

"Thanks, Jerry!"

- Great Experience

Jerry is as honest as he is friendly and professional in his transaction. He made sure that we were satisfied with every detail before we left and assured us that he would be there for us if we needed anything in the future. It was refreshing to work with someone so genuine and ethical. Dee made sure that the paperwork went quickly and explained everything thoroughly. It was a very pleasant experience.

Dee Parrish

September 04, 2018

"Best Experience Ever!"

- Heidy

One thing that makes a huge difference, is that you know when a person is genuine, that does not go above and beyond only when they obtain a sell but keeps the same level of good service throughout the entire relationship! Sales, inquiries, service needs! And that’s Mr. Jerry Bowen, over at Crescent Ford in High Point, NC. He is the reason why we would keep Buying from this Ford dealer location. Let me tell you we bought our Fod Fusion back in 2013 from another location and wished we knew Mr. Bowen then to buy it from his location instead. Thank you for your excellent service Mr. Jerry Bowen... your outstanding service makes us to keep doing business with you, always!!!! Sincerely, Greg Agosto & family!

Kim Cecil

August 25, 2018

"Best car purchase experience I've ever had"

- KEPEXP

My son and daughter-in-law bought an Explorer from Jerry Bowen at Crescent Ford and when my son showed me the vehicle, I liked it and decided to purchase one. My son was extremely pleased with both Crescent Ford and Jerry Bowen. I found an Explorer on Crescent's web site and called and asked to speak with Jerry Bowen. I told Jerry who I was (he remembered my son and daughter-in-law) and which vehicle I was interested in. we made an appointment for that evening for my wife and I to come and look at the vehicle and test drive it. When we arrived at the dealership, Jerry had the vehicle sitting near the main door to the dealership. Long story short, everything about the purchase experience was pleasant. Jerry did everything I asked him to do and we completed the sales deal in short order. I've purchased a lot of vehicles in my life, but this experience was by far the best. I highly recommend Crescent Ford as a dealership and Jerry Bowen as a salesperson.

Used 2017 Ford Expedition, $30995