Crescent Ford

Dave Bacorn, Sales, Crescent Ford

Jerry Bowen, Sales Consultant, Crescent Ford

Jerry Bowen

October 27, 2018

"Purchase of 2017 Expedition"

- sbb1982

I recently purchased a used car from Crescent Ford. I found this car online and live 3 hours away. The dealership was so courteous and helpful when I called to discuss coming by to see the vehicle while I was on vacation in the area. I fell in love with the car but our salesman and the warranty are what sold me. Jerry Bowen was great and worked closely with us the following week so everything would be in place for us to arrive the following weekend to pick it up. I have been hesitant to purchase a new vehicle because of my past experiences at car dealerships. Jerry was so kind and courteous. I appreciate him and the staff at Crescent Ford. Now I have reliable transportation for my daughter and I. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! We will be sending friends your way!

Jerry Bowen

October 11, 2018

"Purchase of 2018 Mustang"

- ChristineW

As always, Crescent Ford was courteous and efficient. They are professionals to the nth degree. Dave Bacorn and Sam McCollock are my favorite team to work with. Always a pleasure. Thank you!

Sam Mccullock

October 08, 2018

"My experience "

- GrovT3@aol.com

I recently purchased my fourth vehicle from Crescent Ford and my salesman for all four was Dave Bacon. I could be more pleased with all four purchases and their service Dept. is the best around. I strongly recommend Crescent Ford and Mr. Dave Bacon as your salesmen!!

Brandon Price