Cronic Nissan

2624 North Expressway, Griffin, Georgia 30223

236 Reviews of Cronic Nissan

December 13, 2018

"Nice people who value your time."

- JWGooch

Whether it’s an oil change or warranty work, the service crew at Cronic always come through. Polite and courteous don’t quite do justice to the people at this service department. They make me feel like family and it’s appreciated!

No one from service department listed that I recognize.
December 12, 2018

"Best experience "

- bmays28

Seemed to be honest not pushy just a overall great team. Started out online just looking and ended up buys two the same day. Great job Reba

Randy Moore
Reba Phillips
Dec 14, 2018 -

Cronic Nissan responded

Great to hear! We are glad Reba was able to help out so much! We look forward to seeing you again!

"Chronic service"

- JULIAANN432

Chronic always does a great job. The customer service is always good. They make you feel very comfortable there. Everyone I encountered was extremely nice.

I don’t keep up with names.

Cronic Nissan responded

Thank you for the wonderful feedback. We are always excited to hear that we've cultivated an environment where customers feel comfortable. We look forward to working with you next time!

"Pleasant experience"

- garysampson50

Excellent dealer would definitely recommend them the staff knew my needs and worked hard to make the sale happen. Will definitely come back thanks again My compliments to all at cronic nissan

James Higginbotham

Cronic Nissan responded

Thank you for the 5-star review! We're so excited that your experience was a pleasant one. We appreciate you coming to us and allowing us to assist you in finding a vehicle that'd work great for you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

"Thank you! "

- ashleigh.kirby

Jason was absolutely amazing. He helped me out tremendously. My family absolutely loves dealing with him. Thank you so much for everything you did for me.

Cronic Nissan responded

That is fantastic to hear! We're so glad that Jason has made you and your family enjoy your time with us. If you ever have any questions please call or stop by and we'd be happy to continue assisting you.

"Great"

- CMILLER1600

I love coming to Nissan felt so comfortable, second home when I bring my cars they have no problem of figuring out what it is and they get it done.

Bradly Couch
Jason Presley
Jimmy Sims
Otis Smith

Cronic Nissan responded

Thank you for your kind words. It makes us thrilled to hear that we are like a second home. We strive to create a friendly environment and we're happy to hear that comes across.

December 09, 2018

"Great experience "

- tina.brownlee

Service manger was very nice and helpful, he went over their checklist and advised what maintenance was needed and when. They go above and beyond to make sure you are happy.

Irrigation Mayer

Cronic Nissan responded

Thank you for sharing your kind words about the work we did for your vehicle! We appreciate you sharing your experience and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

December 06, 2018

"Oil change and tire rotation"

- BOBJ

Great customer service. They are always friendly and helpful. I have been bringing my car here since I bought it and will continue. Great job cronic.

Not sure the names.
Dec 10, 2018 -

Cronic Nissan responded

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We couldn't be happier to hear that you have always had a great visit and experience with our service staff! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon!

December 03, 2018

"Service"

- swtcandi

All went well. Efficient effective timely completion of the problem. The staff was courteous and mannerable. Car was clean after service. All education applied. All jobs explained

Prince Culbreth
Randy Moore
Other Employees : Marie
Dec 05, 2018 -

Cronic Nissan responded

Thank you for your time taken to tell us about your recent service experience! We are thrilled to hear that you found it to be efficient and pleasant. If there's anything else we can do for you, let us know. We are happy to help!

December 03, 2018

"Replace shock"

- LRLBARRETT

Cronic Nissan has always done a good job for me. The lady who is the liaison between sales and service is absolutely the best! Cannot say enough about her!!!!

I am not good at names but the liaison between sales and service gets an A+ in my book. She knows how to keep a conversation going and
Dec 05, 2018 -

Cronic Nissan responded

Thank you so much for your review! We are absolutely thrilled to hear that you had such a great experience working with our team. We hope to see you again soon!