Cross Chrysler Jeep Fiat

Angelica Ortega

Darryl Brown, Product Specialist, Cross Chrysler Jeep Fiat

Darryl Brown

September 25, 2018

"Service that went above and beyond!"

- The Woods

Our great experience with Cross and Shawn Lopes began with my initial call to the dealership regarding a car I saw on line. Thanks to Shawn's exceptional knowledge of the inventory, we ended up purchsing two cars that fit our needs perfectly! Shawn was honest and straightforward about everything. He was accomodating and thoughtful every step of the way! Excellent cuatomer service Shawn! Thank You!

Shawn Lopes

"Great Experience"

- fgmiles Verified Customer

I hate having to buy a new car but this was different. I began an email exchange with Angelica. She quickly found the car we needed, 2019 Jeep Cherokee with 4 wheel Active 2 drive. She shot me their Internet Price which was so good we had to drive from Etown to see it. Angel met us at the door and made the rest of our experience very pleasurable. We bought the car.

Angelica Ortega

"Friendly and helpful"

- MAIL.CHRIS.BAKER Verified Customer

The team was very friendly and helped answer all of my questions. They helped make the buying experience easy and walked me through all of my options.

Chase Vancelette