Crown Automotive Collision Center - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

March 10, 2019

"Great and friendly service. "

- Sharklady

I had gone to them to get an estimate done. The lady at the front counter told me to go thru their insurance because of being rear ended. I did that and found out they the other party had not reported it. They did pay for everything. Michelle was awesome through the whole process. Kept me up to date. I had questions and every one was very helpful and very nice about it. Thank you.

Michelle Trippi

January 24, 2019

"The service was excellent."

- buddy

The service was excellent .Keith informed me of progress on my truck and made sure everything was finished. I would recommend this center to anyone.

Keith Dull

January 22, 2019

"Best Customer Service Employee Crown Has!"

- Bob Dasch

Chuck is the top man with the best customer service skills and knowledge. Went over my collision repairs and cost in detail. Answered all my questions and concerns. Very polite and I was completely satisfied.

Chuck Stickney