Crown Buick GMC

Product Specialist

July 20, 2018

"Bill was great"

- KCroskey

I had an appointment for 8:30am and they were ready to get on my case immediately. Bill was very friendly and knowledgeable about the vehicle that I drove. He was able to outline a cost effective way to address my auto servicing. I would recommend him to anyone of my friends or family that needed Buick servicing.

William Hevel

July 19, 2018

"Greg is the best. I trust him implictly. "

- dhm

TRUST. I know he will be honest and will not 'hustle'. He is available to me and my family whenever there is an issue with the car. He makes certain we are seen promptly.

Greg Berry

July 19, 2018

"In and out with a great deal, and great car"

- IDMcKenz91

Tammy Wagner at Crown Buick new exactly what I wanted, and worked hard to reach my budget. Over a few months of testing the waters and narrowing my search we landed where I wanted to be and within an hour of sitting at her desk I had my new car, key in hand, and was able to drive it home with no issues. Crown Buick was great with my lease and even better with my first purchase ever.

Tammy Wagner