Crown Buick GMC

Product Specialist

November 18, 2018

"Honest and Competent "

- Sherriesells

I have used this service department for approximately eight years. They go above and beyond to meet my needs. They provide more than timely repair services. They provide a pleasant atmosphere with my convenience a primary concern. They always offer transportation while my vehicle is being repaired. I really cannot think of any way they could improve.

Greg Berry
William Hevel
Doris Smith
Other Employees : Greg (transportation driver) 5 stars

November 17, 2018

"Tammy Sue Wagner is the BEST!"

- Fancy Nancy

Tammy Sue Wagner has helped me lease five cars now. She is a real pleasure to work with. 🤗. She always “goes the extra mile” to put me in the perfect car for me at the best price. I know I can count on her honesty and friendship.

Mike Mathis
Tammy Wagner
Mark Fernandez
Doris Smith

November 17, 2018

"Excellent Buying Experiencr"

- GMCfamily

Eric recently worked with me to trade in my vehicle and in purchasing a new vehicle. It was by far the best experience I’ve ever had purchasing a new car. He helped me select the best for my needs and we couldn’t be happier! Mark was excellent in financing to make the financing process as painless and smooth as possible. Our entire family is thrilled with our new Denali! In fact, we just brought it in for service and Crown immediately ordered everything we needed, and Lexi and Dalton arranged for a loaner for the time it would be in the shop. We will be buying all our vehicles from Crown because they offer exemplary customer service and go far above and beyond to meet customer needs.

Eric Haberern