Crown Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Sales Associate

January 22, 2019

"Great"

- Roa21

Great service and offer. Got a Grand Cherokee around the budget price we were looking for that I regret not coming in sooner, excellent dealership.

Aris Khairzada
Other Employees : Mario A.

January 17, 2019

"Jeep Wrangler unlimited service"

- Lifetime Jeep guy

Owning a Jeep since 2009 I bought it at the Ventura Kirby dealership before crown took over I typically do most of the maintenance myself and overall the Jeep has been trouble free for 10 years. Jeeps are the most reliable cars I’ve owned. This is number 3. With that said my Jeep has a lifetime powertrain warranty and every 5 years requires a dealer inspection. After reading many of the reviews of crown I was hesitant to bring it in. The first 5 year inspection took them all day when’s they told me it would be 2 hours. This time for the 10 year I was smart and just dropped it off. Tony Lopez assures me he’s take care of everything for me and make my visit painless. Indeed he did and then some. Everything was as promised and they even went the extra mile on a few things. I can only say it put my hesitation and concern ornery the crown reviews for service to rest. I’d recommend Tony Lopez to anyone needing service at crown. They seem very busy there but he’s a good dude and will take care of you. Thanks again Tony!!!

Tony Lopez

January 10, 2019

"Great service"

- Patty46

Scott, Help me get my truck taken carr of. Everyone was pleast and helpful. Love the loaner. May want one for my wife. Thank you

Scott Shanen