Curry Acura

Product Specialist

September 06, 2018

""Satisfied”"

- LLJ2018

The BDC representative Deisy was a pleasure and attentive. She followed up with me prior to and after my purchase, The salesman Jason was very knowledgeable and accommodating. He went the extra mile to make sure we got exactly what we wanted in our vehicle, The Finance Manager Yuri was amazing. He looked at all our options and found us the best possible resolution that meet our needs. And the sales manager Nick Furio' personally came out, introduced himself, shook our hands and thanked us for coming in. Overall Curry Acura did a fantastic job making our car shopping experience a great one.

Jason Pellegrino
Yuri Abramov
Nick Furio
Other Employees : Deisy Vargas

August 26, 2018

"Communication is Key to Working with this Dealership"

- JohnF

After three phone calls with a representative of this dealership on Friday, during which we arranged to look at and buy a specific car, my wife and I went to Curry the next day to look at (and we hoped pick up the car we selected). We had the loan approved and valued for this car, all we had to do was see there were no major problems and we would have driven away. (If we had know that we needed to put a deposit on it, we would have, but no one told us). Nevertheless, we drove two hours to Curry Acura, and no one called us and said that the particular car in which we were interested was sold! Of course we were not pleased (fuming mad, actually) and requested to see the manager, Mr. Cavanan. Never addressing us by name, Mr Canavan told us that the car was sold. He started making excuses that they could not hold the cars for any one or buying company and so on. We left the dealership without buying any car. Well, we were very disappointed and that didn't seem to bother any one, except the General Manager, Mike Miele who addressed our problem directly and promptly. He truly cares about his customers and the dealership. Thank you Mike! And I have owned Acuras and Honda products for over 20 years.

Patrick Canavan
Michael Miele
Other Employees : Deseree

August 24, 2018

"Amazing"

- Shika890

I had so many issues with another dealership and I had to flatbed my vehicle the Curry Acura because I was unable to drive my vehicle because of the issues with the other dealership and Chris was my service adviser. Chris showed so much concern for the issues that I experienced and he made sure to stay in constant contact with me regarding my vehicle. I received my vehicle back and it was like I never experience any issues. I can not thank Chris and the staff of Curry Acura enough for the amazing service.

Chris Bach