D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls

313 Quaker Rd, Queensbury, New York 12804 Directions

129 Reviews of D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls

January 11, 2019

"Awesome customer service, love my car!!!!"

- Ray

Damien was super helpful! By far the best car salesman I’ve ever worked with. He answered all of my questions detailed & effectively, was very kind & listened to any concerns I had. We even sat in the car & he helped me set up everything so I knew exactly what each button was & we preset everything to my liking. Thankfully I didn’t have to do it alone or I would’ve been so lost. Super fast process. I needed a car, they helped tremendously!!!! I was in not even knowing what I wanted & out with the perfect car for me in just a day. All the workers were amazing & did such a great job helping me get the best price possible for the car that I wanted. Highly recommend Damien & the rest of the crew. Just all around a friendly, comfortable, awesome experience. :) & I love my new car!!!!

January 09, 2019

"Buying a used car"

- Ruth5661

Easy place to work with.fast turn around and stayed late to work with my and my husbands work schedule. Highly recommend others to go here I know when the time is right I'll be back.

Larry Knox
January 08, 2019

"Amendment to previous review"

- Abecker

We recently purchased a used vehicle from Della, and Damien was our sales rep. He did a fantastic job with all the logistic and timing issues involved with this sale. Upon arriving home with our new vehicle we noticed an area of concern that had been overlooked. When we contacted Damien, he was more than willing to makes things right, and rectified the situation quickly, and professionally. I was impressed with his desire to help even after the sale had been finalized. He definitely is a man of his word.

Jan 11, 2019 -

D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls responded

Hi Abecker, thank you so much for your positive comments about D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls!

January 04, 2019

"Awesome in the Adirondacks."

- wrcoffey

Earlier today I had the best car-buying experience of my life at D'Ella Honda in Queensbury, New York, in the shadow of Lake George and the Adirondack Mountains. I had to drive three hours, and pass about 20 other Honda Dealers, to get there, and it was totally worth it. My salesperson, Damien Tucker, was thoroughly knowledgeable, friendly, accommodating and did everything he could to make a deal happen. When I told him I had a firm budget in mind, he didn't laugh at me or turn me over to someone else to work me over. He said, Let's see what we can do, and he brought the deal to his general manager, Scott Moynihan, and then Kurt Montanye, the finance guy. I wound up getting a tremendous car - a used 2013 Toyota RAV4 (yes, it's a Honda dealership but when you find a really clean car at a great price, you jump on it) - for my daughter. I've bought more cars than I can count, and so many times I feel as though I need to take a shower after I leave the dealership. D'ella Honda could not have been more different. Of course they want to make money and run a profitable business, but they do it in a fair, ethical, high-minded way. Truly, I would give them 10 stars if Dealerrater went that high. I can't tell you how many times I've gone to dealerships where they talk about a friendly, low-pressure environment and a family atmosphere, and then they do everything but grab your wallet and scrounge for every single buck, beating you up and down in the process. D'ella is completely different, and that is why I will be back, for sure.

Jan 11, 2019 -

D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls responded

Wrcoffey, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls!

December 18, 2018

"What a great experience!"

- Elena

I recently purchased a pre-owned Honda certified CR-V. It was such a positive experience! Damien made the process easy and enjoyable. He was honest, knowledgeable, professional and personable. His people skills are remarkable! His ability to listen, to communicate and to relate on a personal and professional level is outstanding and makes him a great asset to the dealership. The entire process went quickly and smoothly. Damien went way above what was expected and stayed after hours to explain the new car features. Furthermore, Kurt took care of the finances diligently and promptly. I am so pleased with the entire experience that I will recommend this place to friends and family. Great job, guys, thank you!

D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls responded

Hi Elena, thank you so much for your positive comments about D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls! Thanks again for taking the time to leave us this information about your recent visit. Take care!

December 16, 2018

"Nice to see some honesty in the car biz."

- JDuma

From beginning to end, Della took care of business in a courteous, honest, and no pressure kinda way. My wife and I got the car we wanted, at a good price. Damien Tucker was super patient with a picky customer (me). After three trips to the dealership; starting out with multiple trim options, different buying options, confirming my choice after closing, then changing my mind 12 hours later, Damien took it all in stride, and with no pressure or a single sigh, sealed the deal with a hand shake and a smile. Dealing with Kurt made the financial side of things stress free and effortless. Michael Powers got the whole process started by taking the time simply listening to a customer, which was greatly appreciated. Scott Moynihan taking the time to help us out was also valued, making the entire experience very enjoyable. I recommend to anyone searching for a new or used car; to at least stop in at Della ( Glens Falls) and check it out. You won't be disappointed.

Michael Powers

D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls responded

Jduma, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls! We look forward to your next visit! Take care!

December 14, 2018

"Complete service thorough and excellent "

- djsullivan

I truly had a 5 star experience at D’ELLA. Damien was a top notch gentleman who really knew the CRV and steered me to a perfect car for my budget. And without pressure! Managers were helpful and worked with me on the price and Ryan put together a comprehensive service package at a reasonable price. I went to three other Honda dealerships in the area and DELLA was by FAR the best! They earned my business and I will be going back. Dan

Ryan Winters

D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls responded

Hi Djsullivan, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

December 09, 2018

"Awesome as expected!!"

- Debi123

Very happy with my experience with leasing a new CRV and with Della Honda and working with Van Chakalis. He made it easy for me.

Van Chakalis
Dec 10, 2018 -

D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls responded

Debi123, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls!

December 09, 2018

"Smooth & Painless"

- Bethany

We didnt have a lot of time to travel around looking for a vehicle but managed to get a really good price on a low mileage vehicle with minimal effort . Larry Knox was a pleasure to work with and listened to all of our needs.

Larry Knox
Dec 10, 2018 -

D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls responded

Bethany, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls.

November 30, 2018

"Another quality experience..."

- Adam

On a busy Black Friday last week, Jason Halladay's team came through for me once again. On a day where there were no appointment times available because they were completely booked, I was able to get both my Pilot and CRV successfully serviced by leaving them for what ended up being only a couple of hours each. The experience was perfectly facilitated by Jody Putney-Jones, whose knowledge, attention to detail, and excellent communication skills make the recent exit of the legendary Scott Fitzsimmons a little more bearable. Both vehicles were purchased via Van Chaklis, who is one of the rare car salesman I feel I can trust. Thanks for another quality experience. - Adam Bogdan

Jason Halliday
Jody Putney-Jones
Van Chakalis
Dec 03, 2018 -

D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls responded

Adam, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at D'ELLA Honda of Glens Falls!