DARCARS 355 Toyota

15625 Frederick Road, Rockville, Maryland 20855

217 Reviews of DARCARS 355 Toyota

January 31, 2019

"My highest priority when it comes to purchasing a vehicle. "

- Eltis76

I am very delighted with the level of excellent customer service rendered me by one of your agents name PEPPER WYMAH when I was shopping for a vehicle. For said reason I will give you a 5* rating.

Pedro Chavez

Thank you so much!

January 23, 2019

"Excellent customer service!"

- GoTartans

I just bought my first car ever at this location, and it was absolutely wonderful. Each person that I worked with was kind and informative, and I was able to get exactly what I wanted. I was even able to purchase a car from another Darcars location! I can't thank PJ and Peter enough- they were really great throughout the whole process.

Peter Huang
PJ Mehta
Jan 23, 2019 -

DARCARS 355 Toyota responded

That is great to hear! Thank you for sharing and enjoy your new car!

January 22, 2019

"Fairy Godmothers..."

- Vered S.

If you are in the market for a car, you'd be lucky to cross paths with this team (particularly PJ, George and Odwar!! ). First, they work with a bunch of lots and can get you almost anything you're looking for. Second, they carry themselves and do their job as if they're your own personal fairy godmother taking on your goals as their personal goals, with Kindness, Honesty, and Helpful Expertise. They DEFY the stereotype of the "Used Car Salesman" and turn it on its head!! With them, you can't go wrong. (And I don't typically write online reviews. In fact, this is my first one, ever.)

Odwar Brizuela
Other Employees : PJ, the Used Car Division Director and George, the Sales Manager
Jan 23, 2019 -

DARCARS 355 Toyota responded

Thank you for sharing your experience and for all the kind words. Enjoy your new car!

January 15, 2019

"I was very pleased with the outstanding customer service "

- T. Gotcho

My car was totalled couple weeks ago and as soon i informed Toyota about the lost,the sale Manager Eddy Motta contacted Me and had an appointment settle for me. Even though he was not there, the sale Person Noel took good care of me even though it was snowing. I also want to thank PJ Feiz in the Finance department for all his recommendations. I will definitely come back and i will recommend 355 to my families and friends.

Noel Munga
Other Employees : PJ Feiz i will give him 5 stars
Jan 16, 2019 -

DARCARS 355 Toyota responded

Thank you so much for your business and for your recommendation!

December 29, 2018

"Greatest experience!! "

- Sony2280

Came in greeted with a smile.... sales representative was very knowledgeable of all vehicles I was interested in... I was able to make a quick selection which made buying less stressful than I’d imagined.

Other Employees : Yuri Olivares
Jan 04, 2019 -

DARCARS 355 Toyota responded

Wonderful. Thank you for the feedback!

December 03, 2018

"Babak did fantastic deal "

- Pasoun

Excellent customer service best place to buy a car specially babak my agent professional seller he welcomed me perfect his appointment scheduling was awesome he explained the car features perfect and then we had a test drive which was best also for car warranty and all other he explained very very well also Jacob finance guy was fantastic I want to thank them and in future I will definitely deal with them.

Seyed Alemohammad
Mahamat Hamid
Hassan Khoder
Parviz Heidari
Saadi Movassaghi
Firooz Mozaffar
November 26, 2018

"Very pleased with my 2018 Hybrid XLE RAV4 purchase "

- Mhk1958

I bought RAV4 from355 Toyota with help of a sales associate Mr. Seyed Alemohammad over the Thanksgiving Friday He was very thorough with all of the futures in RAV4 and very patient with my needs. I went there to browse around and I ended up buying one. 355 Toyota has lots of selection and I was very pleased with my purchase. I also thank Mr Jorge Gallart who helped finalizing the deal. I know my wife has an old RX330 that needs to be replaced so I will be revisiting them near future. Thanks for everything!! M. Kim

Seyed Alemohammad
Jorge Gallart
November 23, 2018

"Great salesman, friendly environment "

- Airbus11

Very nice personnel to deal with. I came in looking to buy a newer vehicle and got more than I bargained for. My entire experience was great from the first email asking about the vehicle to signing the papers and walking out the door. No pressure buying is what they offer. Great work by all involved.

David Mejia
Other Employees : Jacobo (finance)
Nov 26, 2018 -

DARCARS 355 Toyota responded

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review. We appreciate your business. Enjoy your new car!

November 09, 2018

"Thankful"

- Steveford87

Enjoyed his positive attitude, and natural helpful nature, he made the transition over to the finance part very easy, and I can tell he loves what he does. Great Service. He took his time to make sure I had the best coverage for my situation.😁👑

Other Employees : Hamid Bashiri
Nov 09, 2018 -

DARCARS 355 Toyota responded

Thank you for the feedback. We love hearing from happy customers!

November 08, 2018

"Complainant Service.👑👑👑"

- Steveford87

Where to start! Mr. PJ (The Manager) and Mr. David went above and beyond with their service. They took the time to look Into my story instead of just throwing me away. They advocated for me, and helped me gain an opportunity. Now I have a vehicle, and only because these two made sure that I had this opportunity. I wish there was more I could do for these individuals, but they changed me and my individuals situation big time. Because of my lack of transportation, I was unable to get my individuals to work on time consistantly, or we were at the whilm of someone else's time. They guys have granted us a form of indpendence that we were lacking. Thank you both very much, Thank you, Alex, Francis, and Steven.😁👑

PJ Mehta
Nov 09, 2018 -

DARCARS 355 Toyota responded

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! Enjoy your new car!