DARCARS 355 Toyota

Finance and Insurance Manager

November 09, 2018

"Thankful"

- Steveford87

Enjoyed his positive attitude, and natural helpful nature, he made the transition over to the finance part very easy, and I can tell he loves what he does. Great Service. He took his time to make sure I had the best coverage for my situation.😁👑

Other Employees : Hamid Bashiri

November 08, 2018

"Complainant Service.👑👑👑"

- Steveford87

Where to start! Mr. PJ (The Manager) and Mr. David went above and beyond with their service. They took the time to look Into my story instead of just throwing me away. They advocated for me, and helped me gain an opportunity. Now I have a vehicle, and only because these two made sure that I had this opportunity. I wish there was more I could do for these individuals, but they changed me and my individuals situation big time. Because of my lack of transportation, I was unable to get my individuals to work on time consistantly, or we were at the whilm of someone else's time. They guys have granted us a form of indpendence that we were lacking. Thank you both very much, Thank you, Alex, Francis, and Steven.😁👑

David Mejia
PJ Mehta

November 06, 2018

"Very friendly and helpful service"

- Rajeev

Mr. Hamid Bashiri a very friendly and helpful person helped me to get a ver good interest rate and complete the paperwork in no time. Mr. Joel Gaoulou helped me to find the right car and complete the sale with in few minutes. Thanks 355 Toyota Rajeev

Other Employees : Joel Gaoulou