DARCARS Volvo Cars

Used Car Specialist

October 03, 2018

"Forever Loyal"

- Reneenee44

Talbot went above and beyond to get a car for me. I was going through a divorce and my credit was trashed because of it so I had a difficult time getting financing and I didn't have a lot of cash for a downpayment. He found an amazingly reliable used car for me and I was very happy with it. Unfortunately I was in an accident 3 months later and had to get another one. This really put me in a bind because I had no cash for a downpayment and I was struggling. He once again went above and beyond for me and found me another great car. I am very appreciative of Talbots hard work and I will forever be loyal to the dealership. Thank you Dar Cars Volvo

Talbot Layne

September 28, 2018

"Changed My Negative Experience With Car Dealerships"

- Christopher E

I've always been wary of going to dealerships because the experience has always been unpleasant for me. In fact, with the last car I bought, I did it entirely online and never spoke to a sales agent in person until I picked the car up. But Darcars Volvo in Rockville dramatically changed that negative perception for me. Every single member of their team that I had the pleasure of interacting with during this process was nothing short of amazing. From Daniel, who graciously guided me through every step in the process and helped me source the XC90 that I eventually ended up getting. To Mark in finance who made the stressful process of completing the paperwork such a breeze, even when I couldn't quite make up my mind about what I wanted. To Cristela who patiently showed me every single feature of a car that has dozens of amazing tech installed, and who made sure that every single thing on their turnover checklist was done for me and the car before I drove off the lot (and even after). She really went above and beyond to make sure that my experience during this process was outstanding. Even the other members of their team who I didn't directly work with were pleasant and made me and family feel very welcome and comfortable while shopping. And to their general manager, Alexander, who is truly a man of his word. You see, Alexander initially offered me a car with a booster seat on it because I told him that I preferred to have one. It wasn't something high on my list of priorities in a car, it was just something I thought would be nice to have. But because of some issue, he could not get that specific car for me. He told me offhand that he would just give me a booster seat to "fix" the mistake. As it wasn't a big deal for me and I was extremely happy fidgeting with the cool features of my new car, I forgot about the booster seat. And I would never have remembered if not for the message I received the day after I got the car from them: my booster seat was ready for pick up in the dealership. That one act says a lot about the kind of values and culture they have on their team. I would get a car from them on the basis of their outstanding service and integrity alone. It's a good thing then that their amazing service was paired with the best deal among all the dealerships I contacted in two states. They have definitely won a loyal customer in me.

Paola Mejia
Other Employees : Daniel Kwaw-Fuah, Cristela Torres

September 13, 2018

"Excellent Service"

- kalpdxdc

I have been a loyal customer at DARCARS Volvo in Rockville because of the honest and excellent service they provide. The General Manager Alexander and his team have always gone above and beyond in ensuring that the price and service is right and that the experience is a pleasant one. I highly recommend going here if you are looking to lease or purchase a Volvo.

New 2019 Volvo XC60, $51840