DARCARS Volvo Cars

Used Car Specialist

April 20, 2018

"Above and Beyond"

- DeniseDC

I have bought and/or leased multiple Volvos from this dealership over the past ten years, and I keep returning here because of the beautiful, safe cars and the superior service. It is absolutely true that Volvos are the safest cars in the world. I was hit by a tractor trailer on the highway in my new Volvo XC90 with my kids in the car. We all walked away from that accident (after a precautionary trip to the hospital) with relatively negligible injuries. All of the car’s safety features kicked into action (including side airbags and an immediate call from Volvo On Call asking if we were OK and if we needed a tow). I called my insurance, and the very next day I called Alexander Arman, the dealership’s General Manager, and my trusted salesperson. Alexander went out of his way to assure me that everything would be OK. Fast forward to today, and as always, he kept his word. I am driving another new XC90. I’m so happy with the car, and my kids feel safe again everywhere we drive. Alexander, Cristela, and Mark made the process go so smoothly! Alexander even picked me up from my rental car location to help me retrieve my car. Cristela called me a few days after I was traded into a new car to ask me how the car was driving and if I needed any additional assistance with new features. I can’t say say enough great things about this dealership and their excellent cars and personalized service. I highly recommend this dealership.

Other Employees : Cristela Torres

April 07, 2018

"Smooth Process"

- Deepak

I had not dealt with an out of town dealer before, actually a 500 mile away dealer, but I am truly glad I did. Alex made the deal possible and an extremely smooth process and then Charles made it even better once I arrived to pick up my car. This is our second Volvo and the time Charles took to go over the details on this complicated vehicle made it a comfortable experience. I would gladly come back for another as needed. Thanks a lot.

Alex Pedram and Charles Grant

March 31, 2018

"easy buying process"

- volvolvr

I rarely write reviews, but these folks keep impressing me over the last 3+ years. This dealership has extremely helpful sales people (Paola in particular) who respond promptly to requests. Alexander Arman works out the best deals -- I know because I call everyone and check with edmunds, etc. I have always felt they were forthcoming, helpful, and fair. They get to know their customers and want to keep them for life -- that's why they answer even ridiculous inquiries with care and offer FREE wear and tear service on your leased cars! And they have an amazing selection of cars -- and were the first to get the new xc40 for sale! I'll always start with them, and I'm pretty confident I'll end with them too. We've always had great service when we come in for oil changes and other issues (which have been rare, because the cars are great).

Paola Mejia