DARCARS Volvo Cars

Assistant Service Manager

February 20, 2018

"Volvo XC 90"

- philandlori

Great dealership. Great team and very strong service. I loved the car they worked with us on. I think I would recommend this dealership to anyone of our friends.

February 20, 2018

"Greatest car buying experience ever!"

- stillblessed

I came in one day just to see what was available, already knowing the XC90 of my choice. I was greeted at the door and was given an awesome lesson on operating the newest XC90 and all its capabilities. During the test drive, I was made to feel comfortable and confident, even with the vast amount of technology and tools this vehicle has to offer. After much dialogue, Mr. Daniel Kwaw-Fuah, Mr. Mohammad Mostafavi, Mr. Alexander Arman, and Mr. Mark Filipovic were excellent company and really took the time to make certain I gained an understanding of the sale. These gentlemen went well beyond what I have previously experienced purchasing an XC90. These gentlemen took care of me like family and gave me a more than fair deal. The vehicle was ready as promised, the process was smooth, and there is no other place I would rather go for my next XC90. Thank you all for the best experience yet with Volvo!

Other Employees : Daniel Kwaw-Fuah and Mohammad Mostafavi

February 07, 2018

"Great dealership that takes care of their clients!"

- maxg

We came all the way from NYC to pick up our car and had a great experience buying a new XC90 at Darcars. They went above and beyond to meet our demands, and got our car ready late on a Friday so I could pick it up the next day. We got a fair price and felt well taken care of throughout the entire buying process which went super smooth and easy. Highly recommend this dealership, especially Alexander & Paola on the sales team.

Paola Mejia