DCH Montclair Acura

100 Bloomfield Ave., Verona, New Jersey 07044

1473 Reviews of DCH Montclair Acura

February 14, 2019

"Berry good and fast lol the way they treat me "

- Tonywada12

I get there and day take care me right away bay 12 pm I was driving home thank you for the service Robert colon thank

Colleen Amirr
Robert Colon
Jaime Borja
February 14, 2019

"Excellent customer service"

- tlx2016

As a sales associate Barry Katz did an excellent job. It was one my best car buying experiences and I am totally satisfied. Mr Barry is very acknowledged and helpful person.

Barry Katz
February 13, 2019

"Great Sales Experience"

- Casablab

Excellent experience! My salesman, Harry Jones, and the finance manager, Hamad Matari, made the process easy and transparent. I highly recommend them. Thank you for your help with my new 2019 Acura tsx aspec!

Harry Jones
Hamad Matari
February 11, 2019

"Very helpful and genuine guy"

- mrana412

I’ve never enjoyed the car buying process in the past but that changed with Richard. I talked to him about a vehicle I was interested in and never did he once pressure me or try and persuade me to purchase it. He was very insightful and answered all my questions. He genuinely seemed to care about my interest in the car and worked with me to help me take it home. He answered all of my questions and even encouraged me to come back to him if I have any other questions or concerns. Next time I’m in the market for a car I’m definitely going to see Richard first.

Richard Herndon Morales
Feb 13, 2019 -

DCH Montclair Acura responded

Thank you for the wonderful review! It is always wonderful to hear of our client’s good experiences. Please feel free to reach out if you need anything else. Regards, The Customer Care Team

Feb 13, 2019 -

February 09, 2019

"11th Acura from DCH"

- MDXTLX

It is always a quick, easy process when working with Walter.and Hamad. Walter works with us to get us the best deal for the vehicle we want, and Hamad gets us in and out during the closing process. It is always a pleasure working with both of them. Thanks to both!!

Feb 11, 2019 -

DCH Montclair Acura responded

Nothing makes us happier than hearing from happy customers. We are so glad to hear you had a great experience and thank you for your wonderful review. We’re looking forward to seeing you back! Regards, The Customer Care Team

February 03, 2019

"Great Service"

- shravani das

Very good experience. It was a pleasure to know and work with Harry.He spend enough time with us and there was absolutely no pressure.Though the dealership is more than a hour away from my house we ended buying the car from him.

Harry Jones
Other Employees : Harry,Jones

February 03, 2019

"Very knowledgeable and made process easy "

- Mrusso123

This is my 3rd car from Dch Acura. Very knowledgeable staff..Walter always makes the process easy .. This is the reason I keep coming back..

February 02, 2019

"10th Acura With DCH Montclair"

- sbf3212000

We have been buying and leasing cars for over 40 years. DCH Montclair Acura is without a doubt the most professional and friendliest dealer I have ever dealt with. Our salesman for all 10 cars, Walter Goldman, understands his customers and makes sure the cars and features he presents are those that are important to us. He is also very good in proactively telling his customer when deals are coming up and whether to accelerate or delay the purchase. The ease of the transaction and the no-hassle Acura Financial lease, including their great return policy, make getting the perfect new car stress free. We just leased a 2019 A-Spec TLX AWD and it is just flat out a great looking and riding car. Or 2017 RDX lease is up next year and I am confident that we will be hearing from Walter exactly when the right time is to get a 2020 Acura in its place.

Hamad Matari

DCH Montclair Acura responded

We are so glad to hear you had a wonderful experience during your visit to our dealership and thank you very much for the five star review!

February 02, 2019

"They don't play games, and service dept. is strong"

- CSA

I live 10 minutes away from another Acura dealership where I had leased 2 prior cars, but I have leased my last 2 cars at this dealership (which is 40 minutes away) because they have been straight up with me during the process and I got a very competitive price. They don't play the type of games that make people hate buying or leasing a car. And their Service Dept. the last 3 years has been excellent. You don't need to make an appointment for oil changes (you just show up) and they have a really nice waiting room including a great tall table for using your computer and free coffee and donuts while you wait. And everybody I have interacted with the last 3 years (I worked with Robert Colon and Colleen Amirr this time around) have been very nice and professional.

Colleen Amirr
Robert Colon

DCH Montclair Acura responded

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again.

February 01, 2019

"Customer Satisfaction guaranteed "

- Cordelia

Richard listen to my needs and he made sure I was completed satisfied during my purchase transaction. If you are looking for a sale person who truly cares Richard is your guy! Thanks for making my experience amazing. First impressions are definitely lasting ones.

Richard Herndon Morales
Jaime Borja

DCH Montclair Acura responded

We work hard to make sure all our customers have a great experience. We’re glad to hear you experienced this! Thank you for the review!

1 - 10 of 1,473 results