Dahl Hyundai Mazda Subaru

Tony Benson

Jeff Krause, Sales & Leasing Consultant, Dahl Hyundai Mazda Subaru

Jeff Krause

November 16, 2018

"Awesome customer service "

- Lizajo

Thanks Geno for taking the time and for finding the right fit for us. We are very happy with our Jeep Patriot! Geno was very patient when we were waiting on our decision! He took the time to find several choices for us!!!

Ashley Dissmore
Kevin Wruck

November 13, 2018

"New car purchase"

- Annie

Very friendly, hands on experience. Everything from test drive to paper work as well as explanation of the cars interior and exterior was excellent. Very happy

Ashley Dissmore
Other Employees : Corrie Bartle

November 12, 2018

"Krause Does It Again!"

- TomTardiff

Towards the beginning of the year my wife hit a deer and totaled her car, which warranted a new set of wheels. Walking into Dahl, I was not too enthused about having to talk with a sales person since I hadn't had the greatest experiences with them in years prior. That all ended when we met Jeff Krause. He was incredibly friendly, worked super close with us, making sure she found a vehicle that best suited her needs, wasn't pushy, let her test drive any vehicle she wanted and helped us stay within our budget. Needless to say, the experience, which should typically be super stressful, was one of the most stress free experiences we both have ever had and she ended up driving off with a new Subaru Crosstrek. Fast forward to October and I was facing a repair bill that left me debating whether or not it was worth it to sink the money into my vehicle. Ultimately, I decided to start looking for something else, and the first person I reached out to was Jeff. Being the busy guy he is, I didn't think I would get in until a day or two after, but he told me to come down to the dealership right away after work and he immediately got me into a few vehicles to test drive. Again, Jeff was super friendly, never pushy, answered any question I threw at him, and based off what I was looking for in a vehicle as well as my budget, gave me a few options to choose from, all with payments estimated out for each. I went back the next afternoon with a couple options in mind, test drove them, made my decision and was back home with my new Hyundai Sonata before dinner time. Again, what should've been an incredibly stressful situation, was one of the most stress free experiences I'd ever had. My wife calls Jeff our "Car Life Coach", and I couldn't think of a better title for him. Seriously, Dahl should let him add that to his business card. He is, hands down, the best of the best and and you would be hard pressed to find someone better. Thanks again, Jeff!

Jeff Krause