Danbury Hyundai

John "Sully" Sullivan

February 05, 2018

"New car purchase"

- Janenewcat

I purchased a 2107 Hyundai Tuscon from Danbury Hyundai in December 2017, the last week of the year. The dealership was extremely busy. My salesman, Chris Keefe was dealing with multiple customers and transactions during that hectic week, in freezing weather. While my wait time was longer than I would have liked, I knew due to the volume of customers in the showroom, waiting was to be expected. Chris kept me updated on what was happening, and tried his best to expedite things. He kept me informed of his availability, and my approximate wait time while processing several transactions. Chris was professional at all times, explained things well, and was quite knowledgeable about the cars. I would highly recommend Chris Keefe as a salesman if you're looking at Danbury Hyundai.

Chris Keefe

February 05, 2018

"Buy from Moe! "

- Jtineo

Moe really knows how to take care of his customers, he knows his product knowledge, he answered all of my questions, and helped me make the right decision. I felt comfortable with him, not too pressured. I would recommend everyone come to Moe. Love Mr. Hamiliton as well! Great people.

Moe Azhar
Michael Hamilton

January 30, 2018

"Amazing Sales Experience"

- Albert

As many people can attest buying or leasing a vehicle can be a daunting task. I have to say I was amazed with Matt Louis and Michael (Sales Manager) worked with me to put me in a car that was in my budget. I really had no expectation when I walked into Danbury Hyundai as I was just wanted to look around and see what deals are out there. From the moment I walked into the Danbury Hyundai showroom I was greeted by Matt who showed me a number of vehicles, as well as test drive the vehicle I was interested in. Matt and Michael spent nearly 1 1/2 days going over questions and discussing a number of financing options. Matt and Michael tirelessly worked to provide me the best deals on my trade vehicles that enabled me to save money but allowed me to drive out of their lot in a brand new car with payments that fit my budget. When I picked up the vehicle Matt helped me to understand the bells and whistles my Elantra has. Matt meticulously went through the paperwork process with me and answered all of my questions. I did not feel rushed through the process. I felt as if Matt and Michael treated like a family member then just another number on a company's sales quota chart. I equate a trip to a car dealership with going to the dentist office. I have in the past avoid dealerships because I dislike the stress of haggling on price and trying to get a great deal and then trying to figure out if I got a good deal or did I get taken advantage of. I can truly say that my experience with Matt and Michael has me rethinking that I would prefer to go to Danbury Hyundai then my Dentist. For anyone thinking of leasing or buying a new Hyundai you should consider Danbury Hyundai. Matt and Michael are true professionals and they truly represent a business that is dedicated to understanding the customer's needs first and working with that customer to find a vehicle that fits their budget. Matt and Michael exemplify the core values of providing outstanding customer service. I would highly recommend this dealership and please ask for Matt and experience for yourself how painless and easy buying or leasing a car can be.

Matt Louis