Danbury Hyundai

Tom Smith

November 20, 2017

"Awesome"

- gump42444 Verified Customer

I had been looking for a car for a while, and had awful experiences at other dealerships including Hyundai. After speaking with Vermin on the phone I had some hope, I came in he not only came right over but knew who I was even though I said I wasn't sure I was going to make it. He was super knowledgeable, and after the test drive noticed I was looking for more than that model. He worked a deal for me no pressure and it was doable for me. I was so discouraged before walking in Danbury Hyundai and am so glad I went. Thank you Vermin for everything I am so happy.

November 19, 2017

"My salesperson Moe"

- rex1031 Verified Customer

Moe was great. Honest, sincere and straightforward. Couldn't ask for better!! Justin the finance manager was great, too. I hate pushy people and i didn't get that. It was the most non-aggravating car buy I have had and i have been to lots of dealerships over the years.

Other Employees : Justin Hagan

November 19, 2017

"Buying a new car is easy"

- Roccoge Verified Customer

They make it very easy to buy a new car thankyou Danbury Hyundai and to you mr sullivan it was a great experience looking forward to future purchases happy holidays

• Internet Lounge with Free WiFi