Danbury Hyundai

Steve Yancoskie

June 16, 2018

"I got what I wanted"

- NaugyBill

Dealt with Luis Rondon and he was great. I have bought many cars in my day and truly enjoyed working with Luis, Steve and finance manager Justin. I got an excellent price for my trade in and got my new car $2000 below their asking price. Luis asked me if I was hungry as they bought pizza and sandwiches for lunch. I have purchased several cars here and would definitely buy my next car from them. I got a certified Hyundai which has the remaining 10 years/100,000 mile warranty on the drivetrain. Luis is a good guy and would recommend going to see him if your in the market for a new car.

Luis Rondon
Steve Yancoskie

June 15, 2018

"USAA Car buying Service"

- SM

I found a vehicle through the USAA car buying service that was located at Danbury Hyundai. Initially there was some confusion and my first sales representative was unresponsive; however, after being assigned to work with Carlos tmy experience became exceptionally satisfying and smooth. Carlos answered all of my questions in a timely manner, opened up multiple avenues for communication including text, email, and voice calls, and he was thorough and sincere in everything he did. I came in approved for financing already through my own bank, but Carlos offered dealer assistance/financing anyway. When I declined, he did not press the issue any further, which I appreciated. I went in on a weeknight, and I test drove the vehicle I was interested in, had my current vehicle appraised, traded my vehicle in, and drove home in the Danbury vehicle. Overall process was fairly streamlined and efficient, and Carlos had me driving home in my new vehicle within a few short hours. I was very pleased overall.

Carlos Montoya

June 13, 2018

"My third purchase at this dealership!!"

- Will

Employees are always respectful and helpful. Have purchased three Hyundais here and expect to continue in the future. Thanks again for making this another smooth experience.

Eric Shetler