Danbury Hyundai

John Restrepo

September 26, 2018

"Quick seamless delivery"

- Beebaa

Once we gave a deposit they sourced our number 1 choice in 2 day’s. Straight forward buying process with delivery in about half an hour from walk in to drive away.

Carlos Montoya

September 26, 2018

"First Time Buying A Car Made Easy"

- Krissy123

I was buying my first ever car and Chris was beyond helpful with breaking everything down so I understood the process. The car I wanted ended up being at a different lot but he managed to find an even better car, at almost the same price, that I love 10 times more. He was willing to show me multiple cars and allow me to really nit pick everything. He even gave me his cell phone number so he could help me whenever needed. I would definitely come back and see Chris is ever needed a new car, but hopeully that wont be anytime soon!

September 24, 2018

"No Hass"

- Jan_Ice

Our Salesman Chris Keefe Was excellent, new exactly what we were looking for didn't wast our time showing cars out side our budget. Had a good knowledge of the product line and walked My husband and I though the whole process. I found all of the staff I dealt with professional and friendly. The best car shopping experience I've every had. Highly recommend this Dealership

Justin Hagan