Danbury Volkswagen - Service Center

Wait for service
Drop off vehicle
Wait for service

Vehicle Information

Please update the areas marked in red.

Jesse Voss, Service Advisor, Danbury Volkswagen

Jesse Voss

Chelsea Langer, Service Advisor, Danbury Volkswagen

Olivia Mullen, Service Advisor, Danbury Volkswagen

Olivia Mullen

May 14, 2018

"The best customer service ever"

- John1988

I bought a 2008 Wolfsburg Jetta and have had it serviced at Danbury ever since. Why? They are the best in getting my car in to top performance. Danbury VW has ALWAYS have has great customer service. I have to give Chelsea a shout for her customer service skills, Every time I call in to make an appointment for a concern/issue I always drive away with a smile because I know my car was taken care of and that Chelsea always is there to help with any concerns I may have with me Jetta.

Olivia Mullen

October 18, 2017

"Service"

- Claudia Staley

Jesse Voss is very knowledgeable...he goes out of his way to explain any repairs that may be needed and the process. You can call with any question or concern. He will have an answer or find out for you! Highly recommend.

Jesse Voss

July 17, 2016

"A very happy and effortless transaction"

- mynewbeetle

This was my first visit to DV. I went in for a service on my 2006 Rabbit, only to find that the old girl had served her time. From the moment I walked in the door, I felt welcomed and at home. I spent the day there, but felt like I was spending time with my dear friends. The result was a new Beetle in my driveway. From the service tech, whose name, unfortunately, I can't remember, to Chelsea, to Art Miller, my guiding light, and Tony, the experience was flawless. My "team" provided compassion, understanding, patience and support through the process. Art explained every detail of the sale, the car, and servicing to me. I left the dealership knowing I had made the right decision. Art has kept in touch, and has answered every question I have had. When I arrived to pick up my Beetle, I was greeted by my new friends. This was certainly not the car buying experience I remember from the past. Art considered and appreciated all of my concerns, and I knew he was looking out for my best interests. I am so very grateful to Art and the team at DV. Thank you all, and I look forward to seeing you in three months.

Art Miller