Dave Syverson Auto Center

Craig Loehr

May 18, 2018

"Professional and easy "

- BigD

Told Jake what I was looking for, he told George and the next day George called me and he had located what I wanted. Two days later we picked it up and were extremely satisfied .

George Gonzalez
Darren Daedlow

May 16, 2018

"They work hard for you!"

- Sara1005

I was so happy that they worked so hard to get my payments where I wanted. Even though I didn't have much down and my credit was not good...they treated me just the same as anyone else! Thank you!

Other Employees : Jake in finance

May 15, 2018

"Brand new purchase"

- Callie

Jake was amazing to work with. He made sure we were happy with our decision and didnt push us to choose something we were unsure of. Would definitely recommend working with him.

George Gonzalez