Dave Syverson Auto Center

Import Sales Manager

October 16, 2017

"Happy Days"

- shari44

We started out looking for a 2017 Jeep, but unable to find the color and style we wanted, so decided to get the 2018 Jeep Cherokee and are very happy with it. Matt and Brandon were great to work with and kept us informed of what was available. We have used the Service Center there for years for oil changes and feel very comfortable with their service.

Matt Dugstad
Brandon Harmdierks
Other Employees : Dave in Service Center

October 16, 2017

"Friendly dealership "

- Superbear49

I gave a rating of a 5 because the dealer I was working with kept in touch with me during the process of getting approved plus I'm pretty sure they worked hard to get me approved because I didn't have that great of credit I definitely will be recommending this dealership to my friends that are looking for a new or used car

Aaron McVicker

October 13, 2017

"Didn’t think I could get a car but they pulled through "

- First time buyer

Went in thinking getting a new car with low miles was possible. Heather gave told me everything I needed to have before coming in and I didn’t have to make several trip thanks to her. They came back and told me I could get approved for financing. I don’t have the greatest credit so payments were a lil higher than I wanted but I’m just thankful I was approved and was able to take home the car I wanted. Thank you to the staff, and I will be returning to upgrade in the future.

George Gonzalez